LOST

WhoDey42

Kirk you are getting into some deeeeeeeeeeeeep thoughts. It does make sense though. Also the thought of Charlie being the next one to die is probably not going to happen. I could be way off but I think they want us to think it will happen to Chuck but it could be Claire. Maybe Desmond is getting the wrong message. Just a thought. Also thanks Sky for the Utube video. Pretty cool.

NO, just cant get into it. Same as 24. Will be happy when both run thier course and are cancelled.

I think they said a couple months ago that they have everything planned out and they plan on the show going for about 3 more seasons then will end it. The last season will wrap everything up and answer all the questions. Even though I don't want it to end...that last season will be awesome.

NO, just cant get into it. Same as 24. Will be happy when both run thier course and are cancelled.

I think they said a couple months ago that they have everything planned out and they plan on the show going for about 3 more seasons then will end it. The last season will wrap everything up and answer all the questions. Even though I don't want it to end...that last season will be awesome.

From what I read the #'s have dictated a ramping up of the end, to this season thank god.

Really? Do they hamper your television that much? I figure you'd just not pay attention to them or posts with the show in the title. I'm sure Fox and ABC will find something that will approve of your tastes. (yes, I'm being a smartass... sorry)...

Sky, yea, I saw the video.

I was kind of disappointed by last nights episode. It was a pretty forgettable episode with not really anything happening. There was none of those "wow" moments.

I'd like to know what 3 big questions were answered last night like they were advertising all week. The only thing I can think of that it answered is what Jack's tattoo said. Were there any other major questions they answered?

I'm with you man. That episode was one they should have ran before they took the long break and tie up lose ends. The three questions.

Where the others live? On the same Island as the Losties. Carl admitted that during the campfire with Sawyer and Kate.

What happened to the Children and others abducted? They live with the others... brain washed? Chemically.

What does Jack's tattoos say?

I think that was them.

Either way, it was a spinning in place episode that needed to fill the gap for issues of upcoming episodes. That's my guess at least.

I'm with you man. That episode was one they should have ran before they took the long break and tie up lose ends. The three questions.

Where the others live? On the same Island as the Losties. Carl admitted that during the campfire with Sawyer and Kate.

What happened to the Children and others abducted? They live with the others... brain washed? Chemically.

What does Jack's tattoos say?

I think that was them.

Either way, it was a spinning in place episode that needed to fill the gap for issues of upcoming episodes. That's my guess at least.

yeah i guess that makes since. Still not earth shattering answers. I thought we already knew they lived on the same island, but maybe i was just assuming they did. And the children thing was kind of disappointing he said "We give them a better life" and Kate and Sawyer didn't ask anything else... wouldn't they say "what do you mean? what do you do with them?"

• 2 weeks later...
PS, Sawyer is a freakin' idiot. Kate is a total babe.

No freakin doubt. What I don't understand is how she stays so hairless and hot. It's like they must give her a razor or something.

No freakin doubt. What I don't understand is how she stays so hairless and hot. It's like they must give her a razor or something.

Charlie was shaving in the episode, so they do have razors.

I thought the episode was ok, but nothing really happened...even less than last week. But, I know that every episode can't be earth shattering.

The one thing that is getting kind of annoying is the commercials for the episodes. They go overboard about how big of an episode it is every week. I know their job is to make people tune in, but this week the commerical said "you don't want to miss this episode or you will miss what everyone will be talking about the next day!" What were people going to talk about the next day?

Charlie was shaving in the episode, so they do have razors.

I thought the episode was ok, but nothing really happened...even less than last week. But, I know that every episode can't be earth shattering.

The one thing that is getting kind of annoying is the commercials for the episodes. They go overboard about how big of an episode it is every week. I know their job is to make people tune in, but this week the commerical said "you don't want to miss this episode or you will miss what everyone will be talking about the next day!" What were people going to talk about the next day?

I guess nothing. No one said a word about it until yesterday. :lmao::lmao:

anyone else notice the deadwood cast the last couple of episodes? guessing the writers are fans of that show =)

first trixie, then that drunk chick.

I've noticed that too. Kinda thought they should have gave "trixie" a little more screen time, she was in the episode for like 30 seconds.