Phoenix Suns hit 15 in a row

BengalszoneBilly

My favorite NBA team is on a roll, and I think looking to get past Dallas to make the Finals this year. At least I hope they do. They play an exciting, fast tempo game.

Phoenix Suns hit 15 in a row again Thu Jan 25, 7:09 AM ET

The Miami Heat had Shaquille O'Neal, Dwyane Wade and a 20-point lead. Somehow, none of that was enough, proving there are no sure things in the NBA. The Phoenix Suns are pretty close, though.

Miami blew O'Neal's long-awaited return from knee surgery Wednesday night, losing 96-94 in overtime to the Indiana Pacers in a game even the stunned Heat had trouble explaining.

"I don't know what happened," Wade said.

There were no surprises in New York, where the Suns beat the Knicks 112-107 for their 15th straight victory, tying the franchise record they set barely a month ago. Phoenix became the first team to have two winning streaks of at least 15 games in the same season since the Los Angeles Lakers had streaks of 19 and 16 in a row in 1999-00, and doesn't plan on slowing down.

"It has been a lot of fun," center Amare Stoudemire said. "It is always fun when you are winning. That is something we have been doing and that is something we will continue to do."

i think they are the only team that can legitimately dominate my lakers in a 7 game series in the west. if they can figure out how to beat dallas, i dont see how they dont win a title.

lovin my lakers, what are we, 14 games over .500 and thats without odom who comes back friday finally! and without kwame brown. thats saying something. and we are 10-4 vs the elite. ill take kobe in a 7 game series vs anyone!!!!

Man can this team keep it up??? They look unreal... :wacko:

So far...yes they can! They beat the Milwaukee Bucks 98-90 on Friday night for their 16th straight win. It gave Phoenix a tie for the 10th-longest winning streak in NBA history and the longest since the Los Angeles Lakers reeled off 19 straight wins in 2000.

Man that sucks to Minn. isnt that good either. Looks like you all faded down the end , had a good 1st half. Oh well we got the allways TUFF LAKERS tonight at MSG....Go KNICKS Go!!!!!!

ny6034cx9.gifJust in case you guys forgot!!!!!

ur knicks got lucky vs my lakers tonight without suspended kobe for a BULL___ suspension handed out by the league.

are you really serious with it? it was the last shot of the game. who knows what ur body does under the heat of the moment, all he knew is he got blocked and was going for the ball and was going to get it before anyone else. probably the worst suspension layed down in sports history in my book.

ur knicks got lucky vs my lakers tonight without suspended kobe for a BULL___ suspension handed out by the league.

are you really serious with it? it was the last shot of the game. who knows what ur body does under the heat of the moment, all he knew is he got blocked and was going for the ball and was going to get it before anyone else. probably the worst suspension layed down in sports history in my book.

It shows how really good the LAKERS are without their star to. The Lakers are not just a one player team they showed tonight... :sure: