Anyone interested in playing Fantasy Nascar?

BengalszoneBilly

This will be the third go round for Bengalszones Fantasy Nascar League. Feburary is approaching fast, and the Daytona 500 will be upon us before we know it! I'm just putting this out early so people can be sure to get on board and play. Granted, it's a super long season, but it's good fun throughout the year. Especially when the football season is over. I'll update this thread as needed, and advise with the league particulars when the time comes. Good luck to all that participate!

pG01-2081442dt.jpg

Let's get more this year billy!

Keep it on Yahoo and we are all ready to go for another season!

Interesting to see how the Groups A, B and C shake out. They sucked last year, i.e. all Roush's in Group A, etc.

Will Tony Stewart be in group B??? :blink:

I might possibly be interested. Is there any prizes like the pick em contest or just bragging rights? Either way I might be interested. Let me know Billy.

There is no cash involved in any way. Just bragging rights, and the right to dress up your sig with the championship banner like I did in mine. Cool, eh? B)

I'd like to give it a try this year. Maybe I won't choke at the end like I did in Fantasy Football.

Alright Terry! I was hoping you'd decide to play sometime!

Heck, I will give it a try. I am better at Fantasy Football then Fantasy NASCAR. But I will give that ol' college try.

Glad to have you in MacD! The more the merrier. Do you follow Nascar at all, or will this be your first year watching it?

I have been watching since 1990. So I do have some knowledge of who is who, I just can't seem to get the hang of Fantasy NASCAR. I attempted a couple of times and really sucked at it so I gave up. But I am willing to try again.

Well you're no rookie then. You'll do fine I think! :sure:

I used to watch it like a religion but then my wife and I had a baby and it wasn't that important anymore. That was 2003. I tried to watch a few races last year but I didnt know a lot of the drivers. I did see that my old favorite driver is coming back (Ricky Rudd) that should be interesting.

I used to watch it like a religion but then my wife and I had a baby and it wasn't that important anymore. That was 2003. I tried to watch a few races last year but I didnt know a lot of the drivers. I did see that my old favorite driver is coming back (Ricky Rudd) that should be interesting.

Ricky is always a threat on a road course. The problem is there is so few races on them! I would prefer more road course races myself! :)

I missed out on the Fantasy Football league on here but I would be interested in the Fantasy Nascar. I was in one at work a few years back and did pretty well, but then my new job had me working a lot of Sundays and missed a lot of races. It should be fun laying the smack down on a few of you guys.

^_^

I missed out on the Fantasy Football league on here but I would be interested in the Fantasy Nascar. I was in one at work a few years back and did pretty well, but then my new job had me working a lot of Sundays and missed a lot of races. It should be fun laying the smack down on a few of you guys.

^_^

Cool, glad to have you in on this Spor Tees!