who is number one?

While I love what Boise State did, Florida gets my vote. Boise State only played one ranked team all year and that was in their bowl game. I realize that it's not Boise State's fault that the big conference teams won't schedule them, but nevertheless which record is more impressive: 13 - 0 (1 - 0 against top 25) or 13 - 1 (4 - 1 against top 25)? Whether you like it or not, Florida played much tougher competition and crushed the team that all the pundits, writers and so-called experts thought was the best in the land.

I believe the USC condems will be #1. Ohio State will prob drop to #9 or #10.

#1-USC

#2-LSU

#3-Florida

#4-Michigan

#5-Boise State

#6-Wisconsin

#7-Louisville

#8-West Virginia

#9-Ohio State

#10-Notre Dame(they are overrated, but they are getting some good talent in next season)

#25-Kentucky(Yeah baby I said it, they are the NEXT Louisville)

1. Chick on bottom in TBD's sig.

2. Chick on top in TBD's sig.

3. Chick in TBD's avatar.

4.+ who cares? :lol:

Where's the love? My gal is completely naked and wrapped in the American flag. In fact, the only way she could be more perfect is if she crapped golden coins and peed cold beer.

:lmao:

I'm tellin' ya, Hair... When you provided the link to the full size picture, your lady indeed looked lovely... But (at least on my computer), in the little avatar square, she has a man face. :lol:

I'm tellin' ya, Hair... When you provided the link to the full size picture, your lady indeed looked lovely... But (at least on my computer), in the little avatar square, she has a man face. :lol:

Perhaps you have some homosexual issues you need to work through?

:lmao:

Alright, I admit it.

I'm a lesbian.