Spor_tees First Shot at This

Spor_tees

let me preference this with the fact I believe in drafting best available and not for need. So I am going to make a mock of just the Bengals picks for each of the 7 rounds, minus the third because they don't have one. :D

Put me in the camp that I would like to see them trade away their first for a second rounder and an additional pick though.

Round #1- Buster Davis LB-FSU He has the size and speed to fit in well with the versatile LB's that Marvin craves

Round #2- Jonathan Wade CB-Tennessee He is FAST at 4.45 speed and has decent size at 6' and 195 lbs. He is also used to the high level of play from the SEC.

Round #4- Stanley Doughty DT-South Carolina The guy is a man-child at 331 Lbs. Just the type of space eater the Bengals still need.

Round #5- Garrett Wolfe RB-Northern Ill. The Bengals need a little scat back guy like him to help take the load off of Rud and hopefully stay healthy.

Round #6- Tyler Ecker TE-Michigan Maybe the Bengals take a late round shot at finding a gem in the rough to become a future pass catcher.

Round #7- Kasey Studdard OG-Texas Every year the Bengals draft atleast one O-lineman. Unless there is another Central Michigan guy out there worth taking, the Bengals will go for an O-lineman from a big time school to maybe fill a spot on the practice squad.