dave matthews band

skyline

I used to love DMB, I've spend many of hours playing his stuff. Now I'm the attraction at parties. Thx Dave. :D

Recently though, I've fallen away from DMB, just because he hasn't captured me with his new stuff like he used to. He puts on amazing shows though and I think that's the stock of his band. One I hardly remember being at, well actually all of them; I guess I have to believe my friends.

I used to love DMB, I've spend many of hours playing his stuff. Now I'm the attraction at parties. Thx Dave. :D

Recently though, I've fallen away from DMB, just because he hasn't captured me with his new stuff like he used to. He puts on amazing shows though and I think that's the stock of his band. One I hardly remember being at, well actually all of them; I guess I have to believe my friends.

i collect live shows (i have around 250). if you folks are interested in getting a copy of any of the shows you've been to, let me know :D

Hey skyline, I think I should add here that the Dave Matthews Band will be playing at the Riverbend Music Center in Cincinnati on August 5th. I know I'll be seeing some great concerts in Phoenix in August, also on the 5th with first Van Halen, followed by The Dave Matthews Band on the 24th!!

I cannot wait!! B)

Hey skyline, I think I should add here that the Dave Matthews Band will be playing at the Riverbend Music Center in Cincinnati on August 5th. I know I'll be seeing some great concerts in Phoenix in August, also on the 5th with first Van Halen, followed by The Dave Matthews Band on the 24th!!

I cannot wait!! B)

yeah, i went to both riverbend shows last year. night two was amazing.

running low on funds this year, so the nashville show is all i'll get to say. looking forward to it, though.