survivor

skyline

well, i just started watching it last season...and that season was much better than the all star one because everyone on allstars are dicks and arrogant as hell. Ya rob can go, but whats his name, that just was kicked off was dumb as heck.

well, i just started watching it last season...and that season was much better than the all star one because everyone on allstars are dicks and arrogant as hell. Ya rob can go, but whats his name, that just was kicked off was dumb as heck.

haha yeah. lex was an idiot.

i like this one better than last season's though (although last season's was the best in a long time). if you've watched for a while now, and you already know the all-star players pretty well, that makes it much more interesting.

DAMN! This site has gone mainstream! :o

I never could get into Survivor, only because the premise of the show has turned into backstabbing, lies, and deceit; all horrible qualities in human nature. Yet they promote it like it's the only aspect of life you can use to succeed.

I must admit though, I did like the Apprentice though but it bored me so I went back to Smackdown.

Boy, that sounds a little contradictory. :ph34r:

I never could get into Survivor, only because the premise of the show has turned into backstabbing, lies, and deceit; all horrible qualities in human nature. Yet they promote it like it's the only aspect of life you can use to succeed.

i agree. but thats part of what i like most about it. its fun to see the dishonest go up against the honest (because some of them are loyal, and refuse to lie, cheat, or steal).

nah i think there will be some backstabbin. next gone, Rob or Tom.

Apprentice is the bomb diggy. Katrina is so friggin hot my god id marry her without meeting her!

B)

smackdown u meant wrestling right? raw is sooo much better...

smackdown u meant wrestling right? raw is sooo much better...

No doubt. My fav is HHH so by default I like RAW more. Smackdown's on Thursday so that's what I was talking about in terms of the apprentice.

I'm either a freak or what, but I thought Heidi was hot for some reason. She had an attitude problem though.

what a bunch of idiots. they desperately needed to boot amber last night. if you can't take rob out due to immunity, then at least take out his supporters.

best moment of the night was robs little emotional speech...

"it was'nt about strat...well, yeah, it was about strategy, but..." :lol:

what a bunch of idiots. they desperately needed to boot amber last night. if you can't take rob out due to immunity, then at least take out his supporters.

best moment of the night was robs little emotional speech...

"it was'nt about strat...well, yeah, it was about strategy, but..." :lol:

Yeah, well its kinda predictable right now. I hope things start getting a little more exciting in the upcoming weeks, Robfathah is in control.

ya its way predictable. thats why i liked last season better...no one knew how anyone was. in all stars everyone knows everyone and knows their flaws and personalities. btw, i told u kathy was gone.

and kirk...heidi? u kiddin me? her face was rough man from smoking and coffee. now Katrina...id marry her today...no now...no like last week. :D

• 3 weeks later...

it will be rob and amber in the finals because jenna and rupert and the past 10 ppl that have been kicked off are dumber than a rock. They have ran this show from the beginning...its very sad. I do not like the allstar season but am watching cuz nothing better to do...i like the regular survivors better because its not as catty and no one knows anyones strengths or weaknesses and knows if someone is lying...aka johnny fairplay. But i do think rob will win.

it will be rob and amber in the finals because jenna and rupert and the past 10 ppl that have been kicked off are dumber than a rock. They have ran this show from the beginning...its very sad. I do not like the allstar season but am watching cuz nothing better to do...i like the regular survivors better because its not as catty and no one knows anyones strengths or weaknesses and knows if someone is lying...aka johnny fairplay. But i do think rob will win.

i was correct about the final two but i was wrong in the selection :blink:

Good finale. The vote was the best with the questions and the speeches.