greetings

skyline

just learned about this site today.  glad to be around, and hope to be somewhat involved.

just wanted to say hi :)

Glad to have you here "skyline". You must like Cincinnati chili! :lol:

man, you have no idea. if you check out my posts at my own website, you'll see my avatar is the skyline chili logo. couldn't use it here, because 75x75 is too small <_<

i live in nashville, but when i visit cincy i eat there once a day by rule :lol:

welcome partner B)

I had to suffer through a can of gold star today. Nothing beat skyline. :D

Would you guy's quit talkin' about Skyline Chili already!!! Living out here in Arizona, the isn't anyplace to score a couple of tasty cheese coneys. My preference is "Dixie Chili" out of Newport Kentucky!

Isn't it strange that those types of resturants only exsist in the Cincy area? I actually thought about bring a franchise to Arizona. :lol:

welcome partner B)

I had to suffer through a can of gold star today.  Nothing beat skyline. :D

Would you guy's quit talkin' about Skyline Chili already!!! Living out here in Arizona, the isn't anyplace to score a couple of tasty cheese coneys. My preference is "Dixie Chili" out of Newport Kentucky!

Isn't it strange that those types of resturants only exsist in the Cincy area? I actually thought about bring a franchise to Arizona. :lol:

ive never been to dixie. and yes...skyline beats gold star by miles.

they have skyline in florida, you know. they opened an empress once in nashville, but it flopped...

There is a gold star here in richmond at the mall. It's better than nothing. Rumor has there used to be one in lexington but it to flopped. There are a few in Louisville though. That was one of the many things I liked when I lived there.

visited louisville last spring break. promptly looked up all of the skylines online and tried them all ;) one is great, and the other is a dump :P

My preference is "Dixie Chili" out of Newport Kentucky!

Youre a good man. Dixie Chili in Newport and Erlanger is also my favorite. Although Skyline will do in a pinch..... :D

I prefer the reciprocal of that. Dixie is definitely my second choice. Maybe my preference comes from the reward of a coney after visiting the orthodontist. The skyline by the old provident bank downtown. Is either one still there?

The only reason to consider gold star is they have beer. :wacko:

Youre a good man. Dixie Chili in Newport and Erlanger is also my favorite. Although Skyline will do in a pinch..... :D

I prefer the reciprocal of that. Dixie is definitely my second choice. Maybe my preference comes from the reward of a coney after visiting the orthodontist. The skyline by the old provident bank downtown. Is either one still there?

Honestly guy's I find little difference between Skyline and Dixie. I've never tried Empress, and Gold Star is just plain mis-named!! The only reason I choose Dixie is that was my first, located on Dixie Highway in Erlanger...my home town! God I'd LOVE to have a coney right NOW!!! :lol:

Honestly guy's I find little difference between Skyline and Dixie. I've never tried Empress, and Gold Star is just plain mis-named!! The only reason I choose Dixie is that was my first, located on Dixie Highway in Erlanger...my home town! God I'd LOVE to have a coney right NOW!!! :lol:

where is the dixie in newport?

can you tell me what its next to?  i know the different restaurants, businesses around there, but don't know the street names well.

I can't recall. It's been over 7 or 8 years since I've been there. I think their website furnishes a map for each franchise. Skyline has about 3 times as many of those. My favorite Skyline is at the Waterfront(?), just inside the entrance.

can you tell me what its next to?  i know the different restaurants, businesses around there, but don't know the street names well.

I can't recall. It's been over 7 or 8 years since I've been there. I think their website furnishes a map for each franchise. Skyline has about 3 times as many of those. My favorite Skyline is at the Waterfront(?), just inside the entrance.

man, im dying of hunger now. i just visited both websites. the agony!