Jets v. Miami game

kentjett

"I'm not making excuses for the Bengals, they played awfule yesterday, but the jets are 100 time worse than the bengals. I'm watching this team play in amazement, Chad Pennington is awful. If the jets played our schedule they would have 5 wins, period. What can you do though, if you do not make the plays you do not deserve to make the playoffs. Here's to a dolphin's win..."

Not so fast, 05. While some of Penny's throw's lacked zip yesterday, the weather was a big reason why. He is not an awful QB and neither team was as bad as the 1st half looked (it was a friggin monsoon). Kornheiser was extremely disrespectful to Chad last night and it was uncalled for. Many in NY are upset for that idiot's comments (he can only name 3 NY players...there are 4 1st rounders in the front 7 alone).

As for your comment about how we are 100 times worse, that is just absurd. If we played 10 times I think Cincy would maybe win 6. We play to the level of our opponents (Jax game aside) and are doing just enough to win games. This idea of "talent" is absurd as well. What constitutes talent? Big play ability? That doesn't win games. Our O-line has 3 1st rounders. Our front 7 has on D has 4. Our WR btandem is IMO top 5 in the league and only 100% behind you guys and Indy. Where exactly is the "lack" of talemt. The Jets are largely the same team that almost made the AFCC in 04.