Bonds is now 3rd all-time

Jam31

ya hes damn good, bot how much of that was steroids? look at mcguires season...and sosa? I couldnt tell u who now aday juices and who doesnt. But...even with the juice, bonds has the best eyes in baseball period.

yeah, regardless of steroids, it takes a ton of coordination, etc.

Yeah but the juice would be what's adding the distance on the balls, otherwise there hit's at best, or outs....The juice makes all the difference....

Yeah but the juice would be what's adding the distance on the balls, otherwise there hit's at best, or outs....The juice makes all the difference....

meh. it doesn't add 100 ft. or anything. it may make a difference on the home runs that only get over the wall by a few feet, but not for the majority of them, i don't think.

Once the league starts testing Barry and players for the designer drug that his personal trainer WAS distributing, count on Barry's production to fall off drastically.

Barry IS a good player. Juice pushed him to this level of accomplishment. Sorry. It's the truth. :ph34r:

i agree with that...hed be like he was on the pirates...good, solid, but not no damn MVP. It would go back to the days of MVP that meant something to their team, like Barry Larkin when he won it =)

Boy was I shocked when he won it btw...but man that was great.

If you throw Scott Steiner in the batters box, I doubt he'll touch a pitch. Same with all professional body builders whom most, high percentage at least, juice up. The only way I can support 'roids helping Bonds is adding to his bat speed through the zone; thus enabling him to sit back more on pitches and launch them accordingly.

I'm not going to pre-judge though. It's too easily supported that he did 'roids and all we have to see is photo comparisons between 10 years (which doesn't mean a thing, so I believe this is mute and ungrounded).

If anyone has a problem with Bonds juicing, workout day in and day out for 10 years and you'll too get the gradual increase he has over that span. I've studied all about body training from my football days and I gained over 30 pounds of muscle in 4 years and didn't take any substances. If you do it right and intensely, you'll definitely look like Bonds.

Comparatively, Bonds when joining the Majors was 185 pounds and 19 years later is listed at 230. Yet people, don’t see the 2.3 pounds per season he put on. Nor do they see the fact baseballs are wound tighter in the past 5-7 years. Nor do they see the saturation of the worst era of pitching in MLB history.

There’s too many other aspects to investigate before judging Bonds on juice. It's rather unfortunate his legacy is forced to go through this..