2004 Schedule??

A printer I was told. I didn't see the movie, but that's what Terry (B24) told me!

You should, it's very good. Especially if you like King of the Hill. Its written by Mike Judge who writes and does loads of the voices in KOTH.

A printer I was told. I didn't see the movie, but that's what Terry (B24) told me!

haha yeah, the copy machine from work that they all hated.

youve GOT to see that movie.

Well I'll just have to rent it when I get off work. I could use a good laugh. :lol:

If you've ever worked in a "cubicle" environment of any kind, then OFFICE SPACE is a must see.

You will hear yourself saying "I always hated it when that happened to me". Especially the 8 bosses part--it literally sends shivers down my spine.

"Back in dat ass with a Resurrection"

hahahahahahahahahahahahaaha!!!!!!

What a GREAT MOVIE!!!!

NFL | Schedule To Be Released Wednesday - from www.KFFL.com

Tue, 13 Apr 2004 09:04:56 -0700

NFL.com reports the NFL will release the 2004 regular season schedule on Wednesday, April 14, at 5 p.m. EST on the NFL Network's signature show, NFL Total Access. The schedule will also be released simultaneously over the internet on NFL.com.

"id like to see us monday night against the cowpies.we deserve a monday nighter."

NO, THE BUNGLES DON'T. The last time the Bungles were on a PrimeTime Game, they got embarrassed.

I think the Bungles need to get into the playoffs before they will be handed a Monday Night Game--most Monday Night Teams are Teams that made the playoffs the year before or at least teams that generate interest.

I remember a couple of years back, when Mike Brown bitched about not being featured on a PrimeTime Game, then probably turned red in the face when the Bungles got embarrassed one Sunday Night.

Pathetic.

man bro, you are really, really starting to piss me off. Are you really a bengal fan? of do you just like posting complete garbage to piss ppl off? :angry:

on another note...office space is a must see. I cant believe some of you have not seen that movie. do you ppl live in a cave???? and btw, you CAN step away from the computer!!! :D

i'd be ashamed if I was a bengal fan

Dawkin's...first off, welcome to the board...but could you clarify your comment a little bit? I can't tell if you're a Cincy fan or not? :blink: And if not, then who? And maybe even why? :o

"man bro, you are really, really starting to piss me off. Are you really a bengal fan? of do you just like posting complete garbage to piss ppl off?"

Which part is pissing you off??? The Bungles thing??? The thing where I said that the Bungles don't deserve PrimeTime???

Fact is, "BRO", is that you SHOULD BE pissed off--but not at me. Or do you really love being 2-14 or 8-8 THAT MUCH???

Do I post garbage??? Not in MY OPINION, or I wouldn't post the stuff. I'M JUST BEING REAL WITH MYSELF SO I DON'T GET ANOTHER LET DOWN LIKE 1998. GET IT??? Yeah, probably not.

" tell us barbarian are you a brownie?"

Why do you ask me that??? Obviously you haven't been paying attention. Here's a post of mine from another thread:

"Oh well, at least the Brownies are having their own form of Catastrophe on the MISTAKE BY THE LAKE!!!

All is well."

I love it when a disgruntled Bungles Fan like me gets mistaken for a BrownTerd Fan. How precious.

"man bro, you are really, really starting to piss me off. Are you really a bengal fan? of do you just like posting complete garbage to piss ppl off?"

Which part is pissing you off??? The Bungles thing??? The thing where I said that the Bungles don't deserve PrimeTime???

Fact is, "BRO", is that you SHOULD BE pissed off--but not at me. Or do you really love being 2-14 or 8-8 THAT MUCH???

Do I post garbage??? Not in MY OPINION, or I wouldn't post the stuff. I'M JUST BEING REAL WITH MYSELF SO I DON'T GET ANOTHER LET DOWN LIKE 1998. GET IT??? Yeah, probably not.

" tell us barbarian are you a brownie?"

Why do you ask me that??? Obviously you haven't been paying attention. Here's a post of mine from another thread:

"Oh well, at least the Brownies are having their own form of Catastrophe on the MISTAKE BY THE LAKE!!!

All is well."

I love it when a disgruntled Bungles Fan like me gets mistaken for a BrownTerd Fan. How precious.

Yeah, you get steamed when we acuse you of being a Browns fan...personally I don't blame whoever did...

You know why? Its really more like you don't have pride in the team like we do.....It seems like youre a borderline fringe fan...like if we get off to a great start this season, youll stop saying B_ng_ls....but if we falter youll use it even more....You sound more like a biased sports writer or an announcer who can't believe the Bengals are on the up and up....

how about this; the team doesnt need this from their own fans, so just learn to enunciate BENGALS and then there will be no further problems aight?

Who Dey! :player:

meh. i think people get way too worked up over posts in message boards in general. its just his opinion. if you don't like it, then that's fine. feel free to disagree (which i do, by the way). still, there's no need to start bashing people for their views, whether you agree with them or not.

I agree with skyline and btrester. I understand the emotion everyone puts into the team. I think we can go without personal attacks though. Shouldnt be hard to counter any negatism with factual thought. Aint gonna let nothing get me down. The facts are that ML has another year to implement his system. He continues to upgrade each position and is in a great position to add depth. All signs point in the right direction. We have a tough schedule this year so I dont think we are going to light up the league, but I do believe the Bengals will compete, give any team a run for their money and have a legitimate chance to win the division. Those are the facts gentlemen. :D

The Bengals will have a MNF game this year. Why? Because we have everything the NFL is looking for in a marque game.

#1: National Following: Don't believe it? Then explain how Marvin Lewis won the FAN vote across the nation for coach of the year? :player: Marvin brought a following. I would expect a MNF game of coach of the year (nfls choice) vs. coach of the year (landslide fan vote).

#2: Close games: Do you realize that with the exception of the Denver game and the Ravens game EVERY game we played last season was within a touchdown of going the other way.

#3: Spotlight Stud Player: Chad Johnson. Nuff said. Entertains, amazes, and does whatever he can to interact with his fans.