2004 Schedule??

I just did a quick search and couldn't find a date for the release of the schedule. Like Josh said, when it is release it'll be on the NFL Network's Total Access. They are going to do it kinda like they do the draft, with a ticker running at the bottom of the screen updating with each date announced. It's going to be a live 2 hour show starting at 5pm on the day it airs.

Couldn't even find a date on the NFL Networks site.

Here's a press release about it. Dated April 6th.

NFL Total Access to Air Two-Hour Schedule Show In Coming Weeks

The National Football League will officially announce the 2004 regular-season playing schedule on NFL Network’s signature show, NFL Total Access, as soon as the schedule is completed, which is expected to be later this month.

When the schedule is ready to be announced, NFL Total Access will air a two-hour special edition beginning at 5:00 PM ET to unveil this year’s matchups, while NFL.com will simultaneously release it online.

“Just as the NFL Draft on ESPN and CBS’ NCAA selection show did on those networks, we believe this program will grow into a major event for NFL Network,” said Charles Coplin, the NFL’s vice president of programming.

The NFL Total Access Schedule Show will be hosted by Rich Eisen and will officially release the schedules for all 32 NFL teams.

In addition to highlighting the key match-ups of the 2004 season, the special will feature interviews with current players and coaches to gauge their reactions to the schedule as it comes out and also provide viewers with the list of games airing nationally on each network week by week.

The show will feature a ticker that will run continuously throughout the program, listing weekly schedules for each club.

The two-hour special will immediately re-air at 7:00 PM ET the night of its release.

I just did a quick search and couldn't find a date for the release of the schedule. Like Josh said, when it is release it'll be on the NFL Network's Total Access. They are going to do it kinda like they do the draft, with a ticker running at the bottom of the screen updating with each date announced. It's going to be a live 2 hour show starting at 5pm on the day it airs.

WAITWAITWAITWAIT...WHAT????

They're going to do a 2-hour show to announce the freaking SCHEDULE??? :wacko:

“Just as the NFL Draft on ESPN and CBS’ NCAA selection show did on those networks, we believe this program will grow into a major event for NFL Network,” said Charles Coplin, the NFL’s vice president of programming.

This is BULLS**T !!! We already know WHO we are playing, just don't know WHEN... Do they really need a 2 hour show to release f**king dates ?? No wonder people give the NFL such s**t for their planning and the crap they come up with. f**king retards, all of them..

WHODEY !!!

id like to see us monday night against the cowpies.we deserve a monday nighter. i have seen enough lame or lopsided games over the last fourteen years. the bengals couldnt be any worse than that. at least give marvin and company a chance to show they exist.

I believe we will garner one primetime game due to our Hiesman QB, and our assortment of impressive Johnsons!! :lol:

By the way...welcome to the boards ND Bengal76! B)

i think we will get a sunday night game, mb a thurs night or a sat game during the holidays, but i just dont see us getting a monday night game cuz we are the bengals...dont hate me cuz i said that but its true. Until we make the playoffs, i dont think we will get a monday night...but i would be stoked as hell if we got one this year.

i like the idea, anyways who really cares, anything nfl related in April i'm game for watching. You guys can go to nfl.com and just see the entire scheduale.

On the monday night idea, IMO we'll get a sept. game ravens at bengals, they'll get it in early so we don't have that bad of a record ( if that happens which it most likely wont). they did that with us a couple years ago and we were 0-3 at the time, and of course lost 31-3 to the 0-3 falcons.

yeah, i think 2 hours is a bit ridiculous, but hey...its football. better than a baseball game i don't care about (they never show the reds in nashville :( )

now, if i have something better to do, believe me...i won't watch. but if i happen to be sitting in front of the tv...why not.

yeah, i think 2 hours is a bit ridiculous, but hey...its football. better than a baseball game i don't care about (they never show the reds in nashville :( )

now, if i have something better to do, believe me...i won't watch. but if i happen to be sitting in front of the tv...why not.

I'll watch if I'm home, just because I'm a sucker for anything football related. And I want to see if the Bengals get any primetime games. :)

i like the idea, anyways who really cares, anything nfl related in April i'm game for watching. You guys can go to nfl.com and just see the entire scheduale.

On the monday night idea, IMO we'll get a sept. game ravens at bengals, they'll get it in early so we don't have that bad of a record ( if that happens which it most likely wont). they did that with us a couple years ago and we were 0-3 at the time, and of course lost 31-3 to the 0-3 falcons.

Hey man , don't remind me, I was at that game, and plan on going to the preseason game between the Bengals and Falcons here in August.

Hey BillyB, that's a great avitar!!! And I think after this year we can take the "bungles" lable and bury it next to Jimmy Hoffa. I think our off-season is going pretty well and we have a chance for a franchise draft. I checked Gardner's stats and they are pretty damn impressive. ML just has to keep him inline.

Back to the draft, when and if dillon gets dealt we should have 7 picks in the first 4 rounds. I think ML has the knowledge and tools to get the very best out of that 7. I just gotta say Who-Dey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(And the Bengals/Skins game, I'm kinda biased, I live 45 miles from DC and I'll be there even if I have to mortgage my townhouse!!)

Billy, I like your Avatar. Is it from Office Space? Or is it Falling Down? I know it's one of those two.

"id like to see us monday night against the cowpies.we deserve a monday nighter."

NO, THE BUNGLES DON'T. The last time the Bungles were on a PrimeTime Game, they got embarrassed.

I think the Bungles need to get into the playoffs before they will be handed a Monday Night Game--most Monday Night Teams are Teams that made the playoffs the year before or at least teams that generate interest.

I remember a couple of years back, when Mike Brown bitched about not being featured on a PrimeTime Game, then probably turned red in the face when the Bungles got embarrassed one Sunday Night.

Pathetic.

It's when they're laying it into the computer, Yes?