BZ FANTASY SUPERBOWL

Both top seeds fell this weekend, 4th seeded Southpaws taking care of #1 Goodfellas 87 - 74 and 6th seeded Billy's Badboys knocking off #2 Skyline 70 - 68.

Southpaws lost to Billy the 1st week of the season 100 - 64.

In the consolation game, the top 2 seeds replay their pathetic week 3 thriller, won 52 - 48 by Goodfellas.

In the 5th place consolation game, the Derelicts beat up on BengalBobs Boys 101 - 79. At least SOMEBODY can still score in this postseason.

Good luck to the weiners.

This week was just painful. I mean, come on! You expect at least 1 TD from Brees, right?

Ah well. Congrats to the finalists :sure:

Good game Skyline. I cannot believe my two point lead held up through Monday night! :rolleyes:

It's you and me Billy Boy. May the biggest balls of them all win!

Holy crap. You're "Southpaws" Ox? Well this appears to be our second go-round this season. I really don't remember the first because I happened to be serving my time in the "big house" when it occured. The computer played out that one. I hope I can do as well as it did then.

BTW, I haven't been laid in a month, so my balls are quite swollen at the moment... :blush:

Good luck buddy! :sure:

It's you and me Billy Boy. May the biggest balls of them all win!

Holy crap. You're "Southpaws" Ox? Well this appears to be our second go-round this season. I really don't remember the first because I happened to be serving my time in the "big house" when it occured. The computer played out that one. I hope I can do as well as it did then.

BTW, I haven't been laid in a month, so my balls are quite swollen at the moment... :blush:

Good luck buddy! :sure:

Dude no action for a month? Holy shnikies!! Where the ho's be?

Yup that's me. I got robbed in last years championship, and fully expect my team to drop the ball in this years too. Always the bridesmaid, my friend. Or banging the bridesmaid, I mean... :o

Billy -

I think you won back in August on the 2nd pick of round 1 when you opted for LT. Congratulations!

I wish I could take credit for that Desperate! At that time I was incarcerated in Florence Arizona, and the computer picked for me. My brother, who goes by "Wisk" here, entered me in the league for when I got out, which was three weeks deep in the regular season. This was the second FFL Championship I've won on Yahoo, and the computer has picked BOTH of those teams for me! Crazy s**t huh? :rolleyes:

At that time I was incarcerated in Florence Arizona, and the computer picked for me.

Were you in one of those infamous "Tent Cities"? :pokey: Did you have sexual relations with your cell mate? :excited:

Were you in one of those infamous "Tent Cities"? :pokey:

Nah Desperate. That's only Maricopa County, where Phoenix is located. The corrupt Sheriff there is Joe Arpio (Sorry...I probly misspelled that clowns name. Oh well.) and has been seen on several nationwide programs for his grandstanding antics disguised as law enforcement.

Did you have sexual relations with your cell mate? :excited:
To put it simply, Homey don't play that "Be nice to your celly, and lay on your belly" bulls**t! :boff:<_<