Kaesvaharn Re-Signed

Scottishbengal

CHRIS...JOHN.F...CHRIS....JOHN.F....CHRIS....JOHN.F..........YOU GUYS CRACK ME UP.....what the hell are you; wanta be nfl GURU'S....you can't seem to see the up side of anything in this town....KK is a great story. a player, person, who epitomizes the effort, drive and desire to perform. he puts out and covers for others. did you ever stop to think he maybe caught out of position because he was reacting and covering for someone WHO BLEW THEIR coverage assignment? (why was he resigned and others let go) no one is perfect. SO, he may not be the gifted player as you see it; but the guy can play. PS..... just talked to him and he said "Man , damn shame i don't recognize their names as fans." :rolleyes:

It doesn't take an NFL guru to notice that the Cincinnati Bengals were so desperate to find a cornerback that they pulled this guy from the Arena/highschool classroom.

1. He doesn't have the speed to play corner, and he doesn't have the instincts or quickness to cover deep. His tackling skills are subpar- and the fact that he resigned isn't a testament to his abilities, it is a testament to how poorly the 2002 draft class was evaluated.

2. We drafted Lamont Thompson ( rd.2) and Marquand Manuel (rd.6) . Neither was able to win a starting spot, over the reach Mark Roman cb/s (rd.2) in the 2000 draft.Also we signed as a undrafted Free Agent Terrance "pig" Prather meaning we had 3 of the top 8 safeties according to the Ourlads scouting service, but the ones that we drafted were the ones with the question marks. We passed on Michael Lewis who starts for the Eagles. We passed on Tank Williams who starts for the Titans. We also passed not once, but twice on Marques Anderson who starts for the Packers. and of course later on we passed on Brian Williams who led the Vikings in interceptions last year !!

3rdly... Yeah I do consider myself a NFL GURU, because the sad fact is, the players that I took the time to scout,research,etc. etc. etc. long before I found this sight , 90% of them made it to the NFL. However year in and year out, I watched poor coaching,management and the lack of a legitimate scouting department fail at what I was succeeding at during my free time !. So the knock isn't on the information that I research, because unlike yourself I have actually been to the NFL Combine and worked there as an assistant with the Cincinnati Bengals !

The knock should be , why didn't Mike Brown hire someone like myself that could evaluate players obviously better than the coaching staffs he put in place !\

And the next time you "talk" to Kevin Kaesviharn tell him I said Good luck ... cause he's gonna need it come training camp!

You tell 'em Big Daddy. Get them goldang godawful sons of b**ches off the field and get the Tanks and the Michael Lewises in stripes!

Marvin's paving the way for it. He's driving the Big Black & Orange machine. Gotta like the 2003 picks for sure.

But I still like keeping Kaesviharn around in case Herring and O'Neal or DB picks don't pan. He's got to sell zone better but overall he's refreshingly average.

Hopefully its a signing that will be about as important as Leyva if all things go well at DB. I don't get the 3 year deal just as the restricted agent period is ending. What he get $700k a year and some kind of signing bonus.

If the cap dollars get added up with Gardener, O'neal, and players who signed after March 17 when ESPN has the Bengals $5.5 mil under the cap, then when you add the draft picks, it looks like the Bengals would be about $6 million over come 53-man time. That'd be covered if Dillon, Kitna, and Ross were traded or released.

ANOTHER HORRIBLE SIGNING!!!  I don't know how many times last year that I saw #34 getting turned around or not knowing "where he was".

KK Sucks, but I bet he's pretty "loyal"--I'll bet that's why Mike Brown signed him back.

;)

I think it has more to do with his ability to play special teams than him being "loyal". They are and will be upgrading the secondary but they still need some veteran leadership on ST. He is willing to do that for this team.

I think that is better than being a unloyal and cancerous if you ask me (see Corey Dillon, Carl Pickens).