New to Boards

Dinker

Howdy all.

New to boards. I have decided to jump off the offical Bengals.com boards due to the software changes.

They are dreadful I have seen a few familiar names since I have been checking you folks out.

Look forward to jawing with you folks.

Please bare with me whil I get the sig and Avatar thing figured out.

NC Bengal Mike

Welcome to the gang. Your sig is awesome by the way. I bet that was about 400 buck worth of fatheads too.

Yep my wife got them for me for the Bengal room last Christmas.

The painting is an autographed (by Anthony himself) original by a guy named Shawn Voelker.

Check out his site www.shawnvoelker.com

Tell him I said hello if you email him.

Hey what's up NC? You might remember me. I asked you on Bengals.com awhile back where you caught the bass? I see you got one of that guys art pics, very very nice. How much was it? Things are a little bit slower over here, but definitely a lot better and more lienant.

I remember you.

I won't go into the cost but It is a boat load more than Fatheads.

Shawn does some work with Anthony's Foundation so he was kind enough to ask him to sign it for me.

• 3 weeks later...

YEP...........THE 'ZONE IS MY HOME. I AM NOT A MESSAGE BOARD WHORE. I'M A LOYAL LADY WHO IS A ONE MAN WOMAN. I DON'T VISIT OTHER TEAMS MESSAGE BOARDS......BECAUSE, QUITE FRANKLY, THE ONLY TEAM THAT IS FUN TO TRASH TALK WITH ARE THE SQUEALERS, AND WE GET ENOUGH OF THEM IN THE SMACK FORUM HERE ON THE 'ZONE........TO SATISFY MY NEEDS.

BTW.......WHEN I TYPE IN ALL CAPS............IT'S A LONG STORY. JUST KNOW THAT I AM AT MY COMPUTER @ WORK AND DON'T HAVE MY PERSONAL LAPTOP HANDY. ;)