Chris Perry

Spor_tees

I haven't read anything talking about Chris Perry recently and how his broken leg is healing. I wonder why? Well my guess is because the Bengals don't care! They have finally realized it doesn't matter how fast or how well Perry's leg heals, because when he comes back, he will just get another injury. People label his injuries as "freak," but at what point do you just give up on a guy? Sports Hernia, high ankle sprain, broken leg, what's next? :huh:

It's time to move on, and I guarantee the Bengals draft a speedy third down back this year. Perry is done.

Chris I hear the city of Cincinnati is hiring sanitation workers, or maybe you can get a job from Icky selling frozen meat door to door. ;)

P.S. Only good thing about Chris Perry's career with the Bengals, he hasn't gotten arrested! :lol:

I haven't read anything talking about Chris Perry recently and how his broken leg is healing. I wonder why? Well my guess is because the Bengals don't care! They have finally realized it doesn't matter how fast or how well Perry's leg heals, because when he comes back, he will just get another injury. People label his injuries as "freak," but at what point do you just give up on a guy? Sports Hernia, high ankle sprain, broken leg, what's next? :huh:

It's time to move on, and I guarantee the Bengals draft a speedy third down back this year. Perry is done.

Chris I hear the city of Cincinnati is hiring sanitation workers, or maybe you can get a job from Icky selling frozen meat door to door. ;)

P.S. Only good thing about Chris Perry's career with the Bengals, he hasn't gotten arrested! :lol:

why don`t you rip David Pollack while you are at it?

I'm all for Chris. I've liked him since he got here, and think he could be a very dangerous option if healthy.

But, the healthy thing just doesn't look like it's going to happen. It's hard for me to still call it a fluke at this point.

I agree, the Bengals will look for a RB in the draft.

Yeah, I think it's about time to close out the Chris Perry experiment as well. But if they do look for an RB in the draft it won't be until day 2. Might be better just to bring Quincy Wilson back up...

They have finally realized it doesn't matter how fast or how well Perry's leg heals, because when he comes back, he will just get another injury

Odd and ironic to hear this from a guy who has Frostee "I suck, I'm injured, I like to hit women, and I'm still collecting my paycheck" Rucker in his sig.

Nonetheless, one can only hope that this is the last we see or hear of Two Carry Perry, other than a press release that goes something like this:"The medical staff cleared Chris Perry to practice and play today, and shortly thereafter, the Bengals waived him". Slightly better would be a press release replacing "waived him" with "traded him for a conditional 7th round draft pick and a six pack of Hudy Delight".

I heard their putting in new glass bones.

I'm all for Chris. I've liked him since he got here, and think he could be a very dangerous option if healthy.

But, the healthy thing just doesn't look like it's going to happen. It's hard for me to still call it a fluke at this point.

I agree, the Bengals will look for a RB in the draft.

Agreed either small quick guy in rnd 4+ :P (mybe get steal like norwood) or I woulden't complain if michael bush was there and we took him in 2nd...though it would be more like having THunder and Thunder but if Rudi goes down were screwed atm.

I don't know if I'm in favor of taking a RB in the first day... ever, let alone in the 1st round again. To get Michael Bush, you'll have to use a 1st rounder.

Rudi isn't going to last forever, and he's already getting a little bit slower. It's not really surprising, as bruising backs like him rarely last multiple years in this league. But I personally think that decent RB's are a dime a dozen.

Rudi's a stud... but I'm not 100% sure that our offense would lose a lot if Quincy Wilson as the starter if Rudi went down. In the same way... I don't miss Chris Perry that much when I see Kenny Watson in there. Even Rudi wasn't a 1st day selection... so why do we need to use a 1st day pick to get another RB? We don't. We have other much more pressing needs than RB.

I'd be okay with a 4th round RB if they decided to cut ties with Perry, but I agree with 50% of what jditty said. Perry will be back next year. I doubt he'll be healthy... since that seems like a contradiction of terms, but he'll finish out his contract as a Bengal. After that... who the hell cares what happens to him.

Rudi isn't going to last forever, and he's already getting a little bit slower. It's not really surprising, as bruising backs like him rarely last multiple years in this league. But I personally think that decent RB's are a dime a dozen.

And most bruising backs and just RB's in general have someone share carries with....

Giants:Tiki and Jacob

Cowboys:Barber and JJ

Saints Deuce & bush etc

Bengals really only feed Rudi the Ball...perry if he could keep healthy but he can't o_O

Aye bush probbley late 1st-early 2nd but hes only RB I really like in this years draft....I'd probbley rather wait till 2008 which seems have good class of Junior/senior RBs.

As a fan of an 8-5 team in playoff contention, I'd figure you might have something better to think about in regards to the team than Chris Perry's injury problem. I'm starting to think you'd rather lose games than see Perry play well.

You missed the point of this post. I guess you couldn't see the forest through the trees.

After seeing so many article recently about guys like David Pollack, Richie, and Levi, who are all recovering from injuries, I thought it was a bit odd that there hasn't been a single write up about the progress of Chris Perry's rehab process or update on his condition since the day after the game where he was first diagnosed with the broken leg. After thinking about that it got me to wondering about his future with the Bengals since this makes him sound so disposable.

Guys I could see the Bengals drafting in the Second or Fourth Round to replace Perry:

Marshawn Lynch from Cal

Adrien Peterson if he dropped to them in the second Round

Darius Walker from Noter Dame

Garrett Wolfe from Northern Ill.

How about Michael Hart from Michigan? :lmao:

I think my favorite of the group would be Lynch from Cal. He is a true speedster and he still has good size at 5-11 and 205lbs.

They have finally realized it doesn't matter how fast or how well Perry's leg heals, because when he comes back, he will just get another injury

Odd and ironic to hear this from a guy who has Frostee "I suck, I'm injured, I like to hit women, and I'm still collecting my paycheck" Rucker in his sig.

Nonetheless, one can only hope that this is the last we see or hear of Two Carry Perry, other than a press release that goes something like this:"The medical staff cleared Chris Perry to practice and play today, and shortly thereafter, the Bengals waived him". Slightly better would be a press release replacing "waived him" with "traded him for a conditional 7th round draft pick and a six pack of Hudy Delight".

This has been the same Sig I have used since after the draft and have just been too lazy to change it...I guess it's about time huh?

Why dont some of you "Haters" just lay-off the guy......

...I sure as hell KNOW that I would love to see him on the field Monday Night considering what he did

against the Colts last time.......

...allow me to refresh your memory on what "two carry perry" as you like to call him did

--- 8 carries/ 82 yards, 4 receptions/ 41 yards....sure, waive the guy, you're smart LOL

Let me also just say that "two carry perry" as you refer to him, left Michigan as

the school's all-time leader in rushing attempts, including carrying the ball 51 times in a single game !

The guy had no history of injuries, and was in great shape. Nobody could have forseen any of his injuries, but the positive thing that i see, is that none of those injuries were "career-threatening" . Also, they were all different injuries that he recovered from fully, so there is no reason to believe that he wont recover from this one. Especially considering that he wont have to "rush back" since he has until July/September to do it.

Personally, I hope he proves all of you "haters" wrong, and the people who say "he'll just get injured again"

can best be described as "Human Garbage".....seriously....you are predicting/wishing a person gets hurt again.......yeah, you're real Humanitarians....Not

I haven't read anything talking about Chris Perry recently and how his broken leg is healing. I wonder why? Well my guess is because the Bengals don't care!

If thats your "guess", then you are probably the worst "guesser" in the history of "guessing"

You havent heard anything because its been less than a month, and his leg should still be in a cast/brace.

What could there possibly be to report? DUH :confused1:

Bengalpimp I hope Chris Perry has a terrible Christmas card accident and gets the worst paper cut. And I don't know if it is because you are too stupid to tell the difference or if you are just one of those wannabe thug types that thinks you have to talk smack to anybody and everybody to get attention, but there is a huge difference between wishing Ill-will on a guy and hoping he gets injured and saying a guy is injury prone. If you haven't seen that by now, what's it going to take? Does Chris Perry need to buy his own ambulance service before you understand the guy is a china doll?

Secondly, what is it going to take for you to realize that College football isn't the NFL? I don't care what Perry did in College and if he carried the ball 400 times in a game at Michigan. What matters now is that Perry has only carried the ball 73 times in 3 years for the Bengals.

Rasham Salaam was awesome in college, Andre Ware, David Klingler, Gino Torreta, Curtis Enis, Kijana Carter, even Archie Griffin. I hate to tell you but college isn't the NFL and to quote the famous coach Hank Stram, "The NFL stands for 'Not For Long'" And that is exactly what it is going to be for Chris Perry.

Bengalpimp I hope Chris Perry has a terrible Christmas card accident and gets the worst paper cut. And I don't know if it is because you are too stupid to tell the difference or if you are just one of those wannabe thug types that thinks you have to talk smack to anybody and everybody to get attention, but there is a huge difference between wishing Ill-will on a guy and hoping he gets injured and saying a guy is injury prone. If you haven't seen that by now, what's it going to take? Does Chris Perry need to buy his own ambulance service before you understand the guy is a china doll?

Secondly, what is it going to take for you to realize that College football isn't the NFL? I don't care what Perry did in College and if he carried the ball 400 times in a game at Michigan. What matters now is that Perry has only carried the ball 73 times in 3 years for the Bengals.

Rasham Salaam was awesome in college, Andre Ware, David Klingler, Gino Torreta, Curtis Enis, Kijana Carter, even Archie Griffin. I hate to tell you but college isn't the NFL and to quote the famous coach Hank Stram, "The NFL stands for 'Not For Long'" And that is exactly what it is going to be for Chris Perry.

All right that's enough, I gotta say something in pimp's defense. Pimp, you're right. It seems that some people do wish Perry to break again. I dont care how they want to twist or turn what they say, it isn't hard to tell a hater from a non-hater.

Dude, I will meet you personally and tell you to run sport-tee, and i'll tackle you from behind. I garuntee I will break your scronny little leg. I'm not making threats, but it's easy for a guy like you to say that Perry's a china doll. You ain't got a clue.

Yeah I agree, the NFL is a lot higher than college, but Perry was an absolute work horse there. He never had any injuries. What your seeing is bad luck.

Like someone said, it's been about a month and he's still in a cast probably. That's why you don't see any articles yet. It's not like Marv and Mikey control whats written on the Bengals web page. Marv to editor: "I think we need to put a write-up on the Bengals.com website that shows the progress of Perry". It doesn't work like that.

Every player on our team is a contributor, even the practice squad. EVERY player will get a ring if we win a SB. If Rudi has success or if Watson has success, I believe that Perry had something to do with that. What I mean is that it's a team and true teams learn and thrive off one another. I love the Bengals. I love Marv. I love every player we are blessed to have on our team. I garuntee that everyone of you haters have never played a competitive sport in your life and if you have, well then, you didn't have a good coach...

Perry will heal and he will be back....

All right that's enough, I gotta say something in pimp's defense. Pimp, you're right. It seems that some people do wish Perry to break again. I dont care how they want to twist or turn what they say, it isn't hard to tell a hater from a non-hater.

Dude, I will meet you personally and tell you to run sport-tee, and i'll tackle you from behind. I garuntee I will break your scronny little leg. I'm not making threats, but it's easy for a guy like you to say that Perry's a china doll. You ain't got a clue.

Yeah I agree, the NFL is a lot higher than college, but Perry was an absolute work horse there. He never had any injuries. What your seeing is bad luck.

Like someone said, it's been about a month and he's still in a cast probably. That's why you don't see any articles yet. It's not like Marv and Mikey control whats written on the Bengals web page. Marv to editor: "I think we need to put a write-up on the Bengals.com website that shows the progress of Perry". It doesn't work like that.

Every player on our team is a contributor, even the practice squad. EVERY player will get a ring if we win a SB. If Rudi has success or if Watson has success, I believe that Perry had something to do with that. What I mean is that it's a team and true teams learn and thrive off one another. I love the Bengals. I love Marv. I love every player we are blessed to have on our team. I garuntee that everyone of you haters have never played a competitive sport in your life and if you have, well then, you didn't have a good coach...

Perry will heal and he will be back....

......couldnt agree with you more :bow:

I don't know if it is because you are too stupid to tell the difference or if you are just one of those wannabe thug types that thinks you have to talk smack to anybody and everybody to get attention, but there is a huge difference between wishing Ill-will on a guy and hoping he gets injured and saying a guy is injury prone.

really? hold the phone for a second.................

it doesn't matter how fast or how well Perry's leg heals, because when he comes back, he will just get another injury.

It seems that you are too stupid to even remember what you wrote

does that not sound like someone wishing ill-will and hoping someone gets injured?

I don't know if it is because you are too stupid to tell the difference or if you are just one of those wannabe thug types that thinks you have to talk smack to anybody and everybody to get attention, but there is a huge difference between wishing Ill-will on a guy and hoping he gets injured and saying a guy is injury prone.

really? hold the phone for a second.................

it doesn't matter how fast or how well Perry's leg heals, because when he comes back, he will just get another injury.

It seems that you are too stupid to even remember what you wrote

does that not sound like someone wishing ill-will and hoping someone gets injured?

What an idiot..... And he called you stupid. I swear man, some of you fans are rediculous with your fairweatherness and lack of support. If it where the other way around and he was healthy and productive, some of you would be saying that Perry needed to be the starter.

Your right Tjack, if TO was on our team and he spit in the face of another player for talking crap and put up 2 td's in a game I would shed him with more love than anyone on this board. I like T.O. and I'm tired of these db's acting like they can stop him..... it can't be done. Same thing goes for Chad, Housh, and Henry. What's worse; TO spitting in Hall's face or Housh looking right at a referee and saying f**k YOU?

Why do you keep running away from my question TJACK: Have you ever played a sport in your life? You seem to address everything else I say, so address my question and quit being a little girl...

**edit** I was right about something, ask your boy Derek. Bengals won the last 4 games bioooootch. Now ask who supports the Bengals, ME!!!