Playoff Semi-finals

In a mild upset, Ox's Southpaws continued their hot steak, squeeking by our beloved commissioner 94 - 90. In the other bracket, Billy's Bad Boys proved there's more to his team than LT, and avenged his earlier beatdown by destroying BengalBob's Boys 145 - 84.

Southpaw now goes up against season champ Goodfella's, led by LJ and some very good WR's. Southpaws knocked off Goodfellas in Week 5 by a thirteen point margin.

Billy's Bad Boys draws 2nd seeded Skyline, who he already beat last month 126 - 109. This will pit LT and company against Skyline's Brees, Steve Jackson, and D-Jack.

Bengal Bob & the Derelicts will scrap for 5th place. In a word, this sucks - I had to wait 14 weeks for Peyton to pull a major choke job - he'll probably go off on the Bengals this week just to spite me.

Who is goodfella's? Just wondering if I can put a handle with the team I'm getting ready to pound!

B24 would be the person you are looking for and you are probably right. I'm usually like Payton Manning when it comes to fantasy football. Do great in the regular season and lose quick in the playoffs. :D

Talk about a couple of pathetic games - the winners should be ashamed of yourselves, and losers thoroughly embarrassed. Current scores: 70 - 68 & 73 - 64. Goodfellas need Shayne "Mr Reliable" Graham to outscore Reggie Wayne by 9, and SDkyline needs 30 yards from Chris "Cheech" Henry.

Oh well - at least they're close.

Talk about a couple of pathetic games - the winners should be ashamed of yourselves, and losers thoroughly embarrassed. Current scores: 70 - 68 & 73 - 64. Goodfellas need Shayne "Mr Reliable" Graham to outscore Reggie Wayne by 9, and SDkyline needs 30 yards from Chris "Cheech" Henry.

Oh well - at least they're close.

I knew it'd be a crappy week for me going in. I just can't believe Billy didn't get more points.

D Jackson was out, and Brees threw 5 TDs last week, which means he was due for a bad game.