Browns v. Steelers

jjakq27

I'd be interested in watching the Anderson kid again. He impressed me with his calm under pressure. Steelers are looking to get back into it or at least to .500. But overall not a very compelling game for most of the nation.

I think the NFL's "we're gonna hold you hostage" mentality with the NFL Network deal may have backfired. It seems like they would have low-balled the cost for cable operators then graduallly raised the price after everyone was on board. When no one is watching then what is the point.

I will be watching but only during commercial breaks for "Earl" and "The Office".

Good call...I will be doing the same! :sure:

I'm doing to DVR the game, and watch Earl and the Office live. That will get me about an hour behind the game, which will be about enough buffer to let me catch up to live action somewhere during the 4th quarter as I fast forward through commercials and halftime.

I have no idea how I lived before DVR.

Oh, and the only reason to watch this game is purely for humor. 2 putrid teams I hate + 3 horrible announcers + PFT's coverage of the game = lots of funny.

I'll be watching.

In my biased opinion, the Browns and Steelers are two opposite teams. One has overhyped expectations from a flukey superbowl win, and The Browns (especially by this board :rolleyes: ) are vastly under rated. The Browns are two interceptions away from being 6-6. The interception in Baltiwhore at the end of the game where they won on a feild goal, and an interception in the Saints season opener that changed the whole game and changed the momentum. I hope you all continue to think that the Browns will be bad for years to come. Go ahead, we all know Bengal fans are delusional anyway.

I'll be watching.

In my biased opinion, the Browns and Steelers are two opposite teams. One has overhyped expectations from a flukey superbowl win, and The Browns (especially by this board :rolleyes: ) are vastly under rated. The Browns are two interceptions away from being 6-6. The interception in Baltiwhore at the end of the game where they won on a feild goal, and an interception in the Saints season opener that changed the whole game and changed the momentum. I hope you all continue to think that the Browns will be bad for years to come. Go ahead, we all know Bengal fans are delusional anyway.

I dislike the Browns, but I still want them to get good enough to battle for the division with the Bengals. Some of my best NFL memories are from the distant past when the AFC Central was won during the battle for Ohio.

I do think that your Browns are better than last season and will be better next season also. They have to much young talent to not get better.

You seem to have Bengals fans confused with Urine fans, when our team sucks we all know it, we just dont disown it. :bengal:

I'll be watching.

You forgot the holding penalty on the kickoff TD run....ouch..... :cry::weep: and Braylon Edwards non-catch of the Hail Mary's....

I'll be watching.

I will definitely be pulling for the Browns in this one. Do us a favor Dawg, and smash Big Ben a few times, just for sh**s and grins, eh? :lol:

I'll be watching.

2 interceptions from being 6-6, sure. Of course, I could find a couple of plays that put the Bengals at 9-3 (and one of them is definitely the bulls**t roughing the passer in TB). Come on. You guys have given up 60 points more than you scored. Every team that's done that is in last place, or in 3rd place ahead of a team who's even worse. You're 0-4 in the division. Your QB is a total joke. Your best players are head cases who can't get along with the QB or the coach.

Wait, now who's delusional? ;)

I don't inderrate the Browns at all, I think it's going in the right direction. I live in northern Ohio, and constatnly tease Browns fans about firing Crennel so we can hire him for our DC.

I will be watching Grey's anatomy with the womenfolk <_<

Ermmmm....I think you lose your "man" license for that one. Gray's Anatomy? Is that the show with the ugly chick from Sideways?

Ummm has anyone else noticed the lack of fans at the game tonight? That's a pathetic display of support for a Thursday night game for the "Greatest Fanbase in the World".

Ummm has anyone else noticed the lack of fans at the game tonight? That's a pathetic display of support for a Thursday night game for the "Greatest Fanbase in the World".

I seem to recall some of our favorite posters from western PA giving us crap about leaving early during a loss. But what does it say about your fans if they don't even show up for the game?

I'm able to watch, but not going to watch, and absolutely do not care. Two very bad teams going nowhere this year, next year, or for the next few years.

Kind of like the entire North besides Baltimore, eh?

Cleveland got on the board finally, btw.

Besides Baltimore? The team that we shutout for 59 minutes, and the one that put a goose-egg on the board against you. Yeah, that's the only team.

Pissburgh logic strikes again. I love this town. It's so easy being looked at as smart around here. What a bunch of idiots. Do you guys even bother getting an education any more? Urine.

I'm able to watch, but not going to watch, and absolutely do not care. Two very bad teams going nowhere this year, next year, or for the next few years.

Kind of like the entire North besides Baltimore, eh?

Cleveland got on the board finally, btw.

Besides Baltimore? The team that we shutout for 59 minutes, and the one that put a goose-egg on the board against you. Yeah, that's the only team.

Pissburgh logic strikes again. I love this town. It's so easy being looked at as smart around here. What a bunch of idiots. Do you guys even bother getting an education any more? Urine.

Baltimore is also the team with a two game lead on you, which pretty much means they've got the division locked. Too bad you beat them too late, it doesn't really matter anymore.

Bet, the Bengals won't be in the playoffs this year. Then what will you have to say? "We have soo much potential omg guys I just know if we all will it enough will get a playoff win next year."

You're a moron.