Daryl Gardner a Bengal?

EdwardG

Aye Caramba!!! What a horrid signing!!! Another typical Mikey signing!!! This guy is one of the biggest plagues in the NFL!!!

I vaguely remember that he pissed at one team for not flying him 1st class/not picking him up at the airport with a stretch-limo!!! I just wonder how Cheapassed Mikey was able to sign Gardner???

Maybe because Daryl turned off every other team in the NFL besides the Bungles???

And maybe you guys should shutoff the Bungles Super Bowl Bandwagon for another season--the Deltha O'Neil signing wasn't that great. He argued with Shanahan about playing Cornerback when he was playing poorly. He even dressed last year but was listed as a WR instead of a CB. Having a QB that hasn't played a regular season down doesn't bode well either.

All these "great signings" weren't that great. They were slightly above the normal warmbodies that the Bungles Front Office signs every year.

I got a new name for the term "Buzzkill"...Barbarian! :lol:

Aye Caramba!!! What a horrid signing!!! Another typical Mikey signing!!! This guy is one of the biggest plagues in the NFL!!!

I vaguely remember that he pissed at one team for not flying him 1st class/not picking him up at the airport with a stretch-limo!!! I just wonder how Cheapassed Mikey was able to sign Gardner???

Maybe because Daryl turned off every other team in the NFL besides the Bungles???

And maybe you guys should shutoff the Bungles Super Bowl Bandwagon for another season--the Deltha O'Neil signing wasn't that great. He argued with Shanahan about playing Cornerback when he was playing poorly. He even dressed last year but was listed as a WR instead of a CB. Having a QB that hasn't played a regular season down doesn't bode well either.

All these "great signings" weren't that great. They were slightly above the normal warmbodies that the Bungles Front Office signs every year.

You're obviously misinformed, they are called Bengals, not Bungles.

Must we be so negative ALL the time ?? I mean DAMN, find something positive to say or don't say anything at all !!

WHODEY !!!

What it shows is the fact that stupid people don't know they're stupid even after they've opened their mouths. Or the fact that you have Bengalszone.com members here that pose as Bengal fans only to reply maliciously towards them.

* One of the best things about the "written" word, is the fact it can turn into foot and crow and placed back in the mouth that uttered it ! :D

Maybe we should get Artrell and Oliver Gibson back?

Yeah??? Well, I do know that Mike Shanahan is probably signing a "Thank You" card in Denver right now to Mikey. Here's what it will state:

Dear Mikey,

Thank you for taking on my 2 lockerroom plagues next year. I really appreciate you (and so does the rest of the NFL) handling my headcases for me--I was really getting scared that I couldn't dump those idiotic contracts on anybody until I found the biggest dipstick/sucker in the room (that being you, Mike). I'm going to enjoy Champ (which you could have had a shot at) Bailey and John (Which you had no chance at) Lynch being in my defensive backfield, while you struggle with Deltha's sulking, whining and bickering next year. One more thing--don't expect too much out of Daryl Gardener. It's too bad that we did.

Sincerely,

Mike Shanahan

p.s.

I wish I had your out-of-date car phone in your Lumina's number on me when I was trying desperately to dump Romo's contract a couple of years back. Oh well!!!

Dear Shanny,

Thank you for your note. We're looking forward to your two "locker room plagues" contributing to our defense in the coming season. We here in Cincinnati have discovered that when a locker room contains multiple "cancers," it's usually a symptom of a greater problem within the coaching staff and organization, something we began addressing quite successfully in the last offseason. We here in the Bengals front office hope that your inability to win a playoff game without John Elway isn't beginning to wear you down.

We are certain you'll enjoy Champ Bailey, perhaps as much as the Redskins will enjoy your ex-leading rusher, Clinton Portis. And we also hope that John Lynch can avoid the IR list, because with a QB named Jake Plummer and a committee of running backs (that trick never works, trust me, we tried it last year) you're going to need to set a record for fewest points allowed in order to win a game.

I'm not sure what you meant by "dumping those idiotic contracts." As you know, we worked out new (and much lower) deals with both players. I'm afraid you'll have to deal with any dead money on your own. Oh, and you're welcome for my instituting the "loyalty clause" in signing bonus agreements, a tactic you copied and which allowed you to recover the bonus from Daryl. I think he'll work out fine here now that he has to work his butt off to make the same money over two years that you dumb schmucks handed him for signing his name.

In closing, enjoy your season. I'm sorry you couldn't get my cell phone number a couple years ago; you should have asked your momma. She's had me on speed dial for years.

Sincerely,

Mike Brown

Internet Yo Momma jokes are lame as hell.

And so is Mikey...so it fits, no?

Oh well, at least the Brownies are having their own form of Catastrophe on the MISTAKE BY THE LAKE!!!

All is well.

Yup. And the Ravens named a new president today named Dick Cass. How much s**t do you think he took for that name in high school? "Hey, look, it's Dickass!" Yes, it's always fun around the AFCN in April...

Internet Yo Momma jokes are lame as hell.

And so is Mikey...so it fits, no?

Oh well, at least the Brownies are having their own form of Catastrophe on the MISTAKE BY THE LAKE!!!

All is well.

Yup. And the Ravens named a new president today named Dick Cass. How much s**t do you think he took for that name in high school? "Hey, look, it's Dickass!" Yes, it's always fun around the AFCN in April...

Is he related to the Roman guy that was in Mel Brooks' History of the World Movie, Biggus Dickus?

I heard this morning on the radio that David Modell was staying on with Baltimore as a consultant for a couple of years. I thought some of our Baltimore posters said that Modell sold the team because his family wanted to cash out.

I heard this morning on the radio that David Modell was staying on with Baltimore as a consultant for a couple of years. I thought some of our Baltimore posters said that Modell sold the team because his family wanted to cash out.

Actually I thought Art was stepping down and letting the family run the team. But I could be mistaken.

Actually I thought Art was stepping down and letting the family run the team. But I could be mistaken.

If you go back to a thread a few weeks ago about Modell, one of the Ravens posters said that Modell was getting out so he could give the money to his family.

However I'm pretty sure that 50% of the team was turned over a few years ago and I think the remaining balance was to be turned over this year. I don't know if this was part of the deal when he moved from Cleveland or if they decided to get out after they won the SB or if the family continued to have financial difficulties and was forced to sell. Anyway I don't think that the Modell family is actually running the team or owns the team anymore. I think the guy's name is Biscotti (??).