Ravens Bengals Game Thread

Tasher

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't complain about the D, only allowed 114 yards and 0 points (yeah, should have been 3 but I'll take it; Ravens owe us some points from the last game).

Offense doing a good job of moving the chains and chewing up the clock. Need to get more 7's and fewer 3's. All Palmer & Co. so far, need to get Rudi going in the second half.

May the Marv stay with us :lol: Great timeout.

But but bandwagon fans said he was horrible games day coach.^_^

The pass protection has been (particularly if you watched what the Ravens did to Pittsburgh last week) outstanding tonight.....Rudi, Kenny, and Reggie picking up the blitzers well.....

I have to wonder why such a big group of guys is not better at run blocking, but hey, I'll take it.

Well seems like ravens are playing the run more and letting the pass game pick em apart....but like you said we'll take it ^_^

a pick woulda been nice!

had to edit this after the punt.....

KEIWAN NEEDS TO ACT LIKE A F-IN FOOTBALL PLAYER! i'm sick of watchin this dude not take advantage of a little bit of room to run on punts. he dances himself out of 5-10 yards every punt...

Rats get the ball 1st so we'll see what the Einstein Billick can dream up. Hopefully, they keep running Jam but when they don't the Bengals D has to do a better job reacting to play action quicker. Some kind of pass rush really would be great. :wacko: Especially up the middle...the best they did there was a Peko stunt that almost got to McNair.