Craptacular Weather Tonite

membengal

Bad weather favors our passing as well. We're not a straight drop back deep ball passing team. We use a lot of play action. shorter passes, rely on defenders not being able to adjust quickly. It'll work in bad weather. You guys are losing Palmer to Johnson for 6,785 yards a game.

Also, if the game becomes run the ball and stop the run, that REALLY favors us. Even if Jamal is only going to get 3.5 a carry, poor Rudi is going to get tackled in the backfield.

I'm so excited I may pee my pants.

Sorry guys wish I could be out there in the wind and rain, instead of my favorite chair with these Coronas and Pizza from the Hut :P ...but I hope RJohnson does show up because I sure thought he was on a milk carton, or on an episode of "Without A Trace", I know we have a rag tag O-line but I just keep expecting more for some reason...

Bad weather favors our passing as well. We're not a straight drop back deep ball passing team. We use a lot of play action. shorter passes, rely on defenders not being able to adjust quickly. It'll work in bad weather. You guys are losing Palmer to Johnson for 6,785 yards a game.

Also, if the game becomes run the ball and stop the run, that REALLY favors us. Even if Jamal is only going to get 3.5 a carry, poor Rudi is going to get tackled in the backfield.

I'm so excited I may pee my pants.

There's product out there called Depends that you ought to look into. ;)