Why on Thursday?

Italian fan

just try to get more viewership for the nfl network, of course unless you have satalite you dont get it... :angry:

Actually, Griz, I have NFL Network on my basic cable package. You just have to have a REAL CABLE COMPANY that is not trying to JACK the CUSTOMER like Time Warner. :lol:

NFL Network is the bees' knees! :D

I pretty much spend my entire week (while not at work) with it on either watching it primarily, on in the background, or switching back and forth when the games are not on. :)

:bengal:

Oh, and as they say on NFLN: FOOTBALL 24/7! Yeah Baby, Yeah!

just try to get more viewership for the nfl network, of course unless you have satalite you dont get it... :angry:

Actually, Griz, I have NFL Network on my basic cable package. You just have to have a REAL CABLE COMPANY that is not trying to JACK the CUSTOMER like Time Warner. :lol:

NFL Network is the bees' knees! :D

I pretty much spend my entire week (while not at work) with it on either watching it primarily, on in the background, or switching back and forth when the games are not on. :)

:bengal:

Oh, and as they say on NFLN: FOOTBALL 24/7! Yeah Baby, Yeah!

i loath you ... :lol:

Don't get me wrong i'll still watch total access =),It's just nice to have a game too watch then total access lol

Oh, I did not get you wrong. I was being facetious (as opposed to sarcastic). I love TA and 90 minutes of it on Thurs/Fri is awesome. Now we have it even better, an entire LIVE game AND TA!

:D

:cheers:

IMHO, f**k the NFL and their goddam network. It's bulls**t they televise the game on a network that everyone cannot watch! I hope their numbers tank, and they lose their ass! The truth is not everybody can afford such luxuries, and for those fans to be excluded is plain and simply WRONG. They support the team too!

I feel they should simulcast it on a basic cable network with another announcing team, and leave the gee-whiz camera angles and other crap you really don't need to all the "Richie Rich" boys at the NFL exclusionary network. :angry:

IMHO, f**k the NFL and their goddam network. It's bulls**t they televise the game on a network that everyone cannot watch! I hope their numbers tank, and they lose their ass! The truth is not everybody can afford such luxuries, and for those fans to be excluded is plain and simply WRONG. They support the team too!

I feel they should simulcast it on a basic cable network with another announcing team, and leave the gee-whiz camera angles and other crap you really don't need to all the "Richie Rich" boys at the NFL exclusionary network. :angry:

Wow, a little bitter, are we? :lmao:

:yes:

Here's a little :hug: for you.

:D

I have digital cable in Knoxville from Comcast and I get the NFL Network on it - like $40 a month. I don't know how basic you're wanting to be for a "basic package" but that doesn't seem unreasonable to me. I'm by no means "Richie Rich"... I was in Cincy with family for Thanksgiving and was hating I was missing the Denver/KC game since I have Larry on my fantasy team. I thought the NFL Network was standard on Time Warner at the time and was hating it!!!

Billy, the game will be on WLWT 5 in Cincinnati. Are you not local? If not, then I agree with everything you said! ^_^ . By the way, I LOVE your Jessica Simpson sig!! :sure:

I think the NFL Network is actually trying to force the hand of local cable companies to include NFL Network in their basic cable packages. I have to guess they're trying to tick enough NFL fans off just enough to inspire them to prod their local cable companies into paying their fee to broadcast NFL Network in the basic cable package. Thet's actually an educated guess BTW, as told to me by a Comcast Cable employee... and it sounds reasonable to me.

I think the NFL Network is actually trying to force the hand of local cable companies to include NFL Network in their basic cable packages. I have to guess they're trying to tick enough NFL fans off just enough to inspire them to prod their local cable companies into paying their fee to broadcast NFL Network in the basic cable package. Thet's actually an educated guess BTW, as told to me by a Comcast Cable employee... and it sounds reasonable to me.

Unfortunately I doubt they'll be able to force it enough before the game on Thursday. If it does induce them to make the move eventually, then I'll be much happier about the NFL Network hosting games. Thanks for the insight Rick.

Unfortunately I doubt they'll be able to force it enough before the game on Thursday. If it does induce them to make the move eventually, then I'll be much happier about the NFL Network hosting games. Thanks for the insight Rick.

Billy, you are easily tech savvy enough to do what I do for TV, and I NEVER PAY for anything

Billy, you are easily tech savvy enough to do what I do for TV, and I NEVER PAY for anything

I've family in that business, and have found a way to watch the game. :D

Isn't it GREAT. I can watch anything I want. Movies, ANY SPORTS GAME. I even have it set up to where I get Cincy local channels, and I like in Mansfield! :sure: