Sign in to follow this  
agreen_112

Who's going shopping early Friday morning?

If so, where are you planning on going and what are you looking for? I'm going to Best Buy and probably a couple other department stores. I'm gonna try to grab a digital camcorder, a few movies, and maybe a new 37" LCD at Best Buy.

Dude, I know it's crazy. What's even crazier is the prices! That's why I'm out throwing it down with motherf**kers at 5:00 am. Last year this bitch tried to grab a camera out of my hands, I felt bad for her because my girlfriend checked the hell out of her

Unfortunately, I have to work but for the prices you can get different things it is well worth the hassle!

I'll be too busy making three billion pizzas for all the rabid Wal Mart shoppers behind my store. <_<

I'd never try and shop the day after Thanksgiving though. Yikes.

In no way shape or for will I be going near a shopping center Friday morning. It's the same as a full moon, all the crazy's are out in full force. Plus I'm broke.

Well I went shopping on Friday and let me tell you it was sooooo worth it. I got the $100 dollar close-to-authentic Chad Johnson Jersey for 60 bucks! Also a $120 pair of orange and black Air Max for 45 bucks. LOL! What a steal... Foot Action had 40% off everything in the store.