Chris Henry needs to be cut

Boobie Clark

We're all a bit touchy due to the disappointing season... but after a good night's sleep, most rational people will understand how stupid this thread is.

I agree...to cut him would be just plain stupid....HOWEVER....They should NEVER, EVER look to go to him in cruch time, with the game on the line....last 2 weeks....2 terrible efforts(or should i say NO EFFORT) on Henry's part.

This thread is fu*king retarded. Cut Henry? Um ok, that makes a ton of sense. Let's cut the same guy that when he catches TD's everyone calls Moss Jr and he's a hero. The dude dropped the ball. He's been slacking lately. But cut him? Give me a damn break.

yes, to cut him would be retarded, but DONT GO TO HIM at the end of games anymore, SERIOUSLY.

and you say "give me a break" , Henry has, he has broken our spirits the last 2 weeks....I dont want those kind of "breaks"

You know what pissed me off most about Chris Henry yesterday?

The way he kept getting beat deep on those Chargers touchdowns. And don't get me started about the angle he was taking to Tomlinson in the red zone...

Oh, wait, he doesn't play D? What are we talking about here then?

You guys are way out of line for saying to cut Henry! s**t happens, he dropped the pass, not his fault we lost the game. That's 2 games in a row that the defense sucks and Henry gets all the blame. Look at TO a couple of weeks ago when he dropped that game winning bomb from Romo, no one in Dallas wanted him to be cut. Give Henry a freaking break, it's ridiculous...

You know what, as a matter of fact, for anyone to say that Henry needs to be cut really shouldn't even come out or watch the games. You don't point the finger at a teammate after a loss. If you want to start pointing fingers, point it at Jeremi Johnson for letting Palmer get killed and ultimately fumbling. If you want to point fingers, point it at Deltha for getting absolutely f**king burned all day long. If you want to point the finger, point it at our retartd LB's who couldn't tackle LT in his pewee years. The list could go on and on, but if you really want to point the finger, point the finger at the f**king coaches, because who knows what the hell they are teaching this defense!!!

I'm as impatient with Henry's incompetence/immaturity as anybody, but maybe we ought to remember what Chad Johnson was like his first few years as a Bengal. Granted, he didn't have the off-field issues, but on the field, he flashed brilliance, but screwed up A LOT and showed a lot of immaturity all-around. Eventually, he wised up, took responsibility for himself, and put in the time to improve his game. As everyone knows, Marvin was a huge part of that. It's still not too late for Henry.

• 1 month later...
Look at all these Haters! Who still feels the same?

I feel the same as I always did. He's good, but he's an idiot and a scumbag. One more strike and he's done. If he can clean himself up, then great, all the better. But, I think he's proven that he's immature and won't grow up and can't stay out of trouble. If he can go this offseasn without getting in trouble, then I'll change my view. But, I don't think he will.

<_<

I was wondering if I could find a definition of "hater". I may have found one.

See if any of you see this as "hating"...and no, the irony is not lost on me

If you want to start pointing fingers, point it at Jeremi Johnson for letting Palmer get killed and ultimately fumbling.

or

If you want to point fingers, point it at Deltha for getting absolutely f**king burned all day long.

or

If you want to point the finger, point it at our retartd LB's who couldn't tackle LT in his pewee years.

or maybe

if you really want to point the finger, point the finger at the f**king coaches, because who knows what the hell they are teaching this defense!!!

Could any of that be a prime example of being a "hater"?