Bengals/Chargers Game Thread

HoosierCat

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm not willing to give up on the season yet...but we're almost there. I think one more loss and we're done.

It's not over, but it's pretty close. The Bengals are now 3 games back of Baltimore and 3 games back of SD in the wild card chase. And with the schedule the Bengals have left, who honestly do you have the confidence that the Bengals can beat.

this is just damn pathetic. this is the worst f**king defense to ever step on the field. if bresh is not shown the door after this gigantic meltdown i will have to really question if marvin knows whats best for this team.

Damn I agree with you finally 9275, OMG that sucks!!!! :o

CHRIS PERRY BABY....HEY SCHWEINART.....WAS THAT A WASTED PLAY TOO?

No way they should have to settle for a FG here...c'mon

Not at all :D Nice end around with Perry coming from the slot, where he should be instead of the backfield if he's to be used at all without being a detriment to the Bengals real weapons getting the ball.

Now the next play...that wondefully designed Carson rollout toss to Perry for a loss on a 1st and goal from the 4 was indeed a wasted play. Why they don't pound Rudi there is beyond me. But there's the pudding and it's not the 1st time nor will it be the last of wasted Chris Perry plays. That's why they had to settle for a FG and you're right No way they should have had to.

But no matter because the defense sucked today worse than Chris Perry ever could. He did have 1 decent KR out of several tries and it was a great seal block by his lead blocker Kenny Watson that opened it for him. Big KRs by Turner the Burner sure made an impact for the Bolts and hopefully the Bengals will get that edge again next year if the other Perry comes back.