Sign in to follow this  
R-U-D-I

Mock Draft

Am I missing something or is Robert Gallery not even listed in the first three rounds of this draft. I think he might be good enough to go on day one.

actually I think I know what happened.. I took so much time trying to fix corrections on that thing, that it appears that several players got moved around.. Don't worry .. the corrections have been made, but with the trade.. .I'll fix another one before the draft... :lol:

i agree that getting grove in the 2nd round there would be AMAZING, but do you really think he'll still be around that long? doesn't seem like much of a chance to me.

i agree that getting grove in the 2nd round there would be AMAZING, but do you really think he'll still be around that long? doesn't seem like much of a chance to me.

The chance is there, because the Draft has been so hard to predict. A team could easily grab Grove before we pick again. However it wouldn't be a total loss because although players like Alex Stepanovich and Nick Leckey don't carry as high a grade as Grove does, both should turn out to be consumate pros'.

* Stepanovich gives you basically another Rich Braham. while Leckey could develop into a starter at either guard or Center. The only real knocks on Stepanovich is his mobility, while Leckey lacks girth. Something that could change easily with proper coaching in the NFL.

i agree that getting grove in the 2nd round there would be AMAZING, but do you really think he'll still be around that long?  doesn't seem like much of a chance to me.

The chance is there, because the Draft has been so hard to predict. A team could easily grab Grove before we pick again. However it wouldn't be a total loss because although players like Alex Stepanovich and Nick Leckey don't carry as high a grade as Grove does, both should turn out to be consumate pros'.

* Stepanovich gives you basically another Rich Braham. while Leckey could develop into a starter at either guard or Center. The only real knocks on Stepanovich is his mobility, while Leckey lacks girth. Something that could change easily with proper coaching in the NFL.

and i do believe the bengals' coaching staff got to see stepanovich first hand at the college bowl game they coached, correct?

that would definitely be a large influence on their decision.