2006 World Series Champions St. Louis Cardinals

crttylr

Go Tigers !!!

WHODEY !!!

Why be a poor sport, the Cardinals are in the Reds division, it only makes the Reds and every other team in the division look better if the Cardinals win the series!!! :angry:

Why call me a poor sport ?? So are you a poor sport to Steelers fan because you don't like the Steelers ?? Just because I don't care for your team, doesn't make me a poor sport. The Cards whooped that ass tonight, but I still don't care for them and I don't care for LaRussa as a coach. I can give them credit for being a good team and him for being a good coach, but I don't have to like them. That being said, you must be a poor sport to every Buckeye fan in the nation !!! Oh well, if the shoe fits, wear it !!!

WHODEY !!!

I got a feeling St. Louis is going to sweep the Tigers, just like the '90 Reds did to the then heavily favored A's. Go Cardinals!

Yeah I like a wide variety of teams, since I am from St. Louis I like all their teams, a troll vibe from me, ok anything but..... I also like Duke in college basketball, because I like Coach K, whats wrong with that, sorry that I bring diversity to the board, will it make you guys happy if I say," Gosh guys youre right my teams suck, the Bearcats are awesome, BGSU is awesome, the Buckeyes are awesome, the Reds are the greatest team ever" get a grip and accept diversity fellas.

Thank you Billy........ I love your pic also man!!!! :D

I got a feeling St. Louis is going to sweep the Tigers, just like the '90 Reds did to the then heavily favored A's. Go Cardinals!

Yeah I like a wide variety of teams, since I am from St. Louis I like all their teams, a troll vibe from me, ok anything but..... I also like Duke in college basketball, because I like Coach K, whats wrong with that, sorry that I bring diversity to the board, will it make you guys happy if I say," Gosh guys youre right my teams suck, the Bearcats are awesome, BGSU is awesome, the Buckeyes are awesome, the Reds are the greatest team ever" get a grip and accept diversity fellas.

Thank you Billy........ I love your pic also man!!!! :D

I call em like I see em ;)

Why be a poor sport, the Cardinals are in the Reds division, it only makes the Reds and every other team in the division look better if the Cardinals win the series!!! :angry:

Yeah, I'll pull for the Cardinals just like I pulled for the Stealers in the Super Bowl because it made the AFC North look better. :wacko:

Yeah, I'll pull for the Cardinals just like I pulled for the Stealers in the Super Bowl because it made the AFC North look better. :wacko:

Well kids enjoy calling the Cardinals the World Champs pretty soon, after Suppy shuts down the tigers tonight!!! And then the Kid shuts down the Tiger bats in the next game to bring that title home!!! And then that will be an even 10 rings one for each finger!!!

Well kids enjoy calling the Cardinals the World Champs pretty soon, after Suppy shuts down the tigers tonight!!! And then the Kid shuts down the Tiger bats in the next game to bring that title home!!! And then that will be an even 10 rings one for each finger!!!

I've gotta root for the Tigers just to shut this tool up!

I've gotta root for the Tigers just to shut this tool up!

Yeah you might wanna root for them they need all the help they can get!!!!!!! :sure: And if by some miracle of god they get this series to game 7 they will have a well rested Chris Carpenter, last years Cy Young winner to get through!!!!! If you doubt me about Carp look at what he did in game 3 of this series kids!!! B)

Hey Curt, after the Cardinals win tonight in St. Louie, would you like me to re-name your thread from "2006 National League Champions St Louis Cardinals" to "2006 World Series Champions St Louis Cardinals?" :lol:

Hey Curt, after the Cardinals win tonight in St. Louie, would you like me to re-name your thread from "2006 National League Champions St Louis Cardinals" to "2006 World Series Champions St Louis Cardinals?" :lol:

Yeah there will be a page on here soon enough for that, its done tonight hopefully!!!!

Yeah there will be a page on here soon enough for that, its done tonight hopefully!!!!

I changed the topic title to reflect last nights victory. Congrats to your Cardinals Curt. :sure:

Hey Reds fans how bout them Birdies!!!!!!

Hey Cardinals douche bag, how 'bout them Canes?

(At least McGuire and some of the other arrogant, chemical abusing Cardinals didn't get a ring. It just a shame LaRussa did. I hope history gives him his appropriate place as the first enabler and benefactor of the steroid era. What an @ss!)

Hey Reds fans how bout them Birdies!!!!!!

Hey Cardinals douche bag, how 'bout them Canes?

(At least McGuire and some of the other arrogant, chemical abusing Cardinals didn't get a ring. It just a shame LaRussa did. I hope history gives him his appropriate place as the first enabler and benefactor of the steroid era. What an @ss!)

Actually MCGWIRE got a ring in Oakland, and Larussa has two now, one in Oakland and one with Us. How bout them Canes, they suck this year I know, tell me something I dont know!!! :sure: