Madieu Williams Sig

.coltrane

I've got PhotoShop CS ver. 8.0. Where can i get a library of templates and filters and stuff like that?

Very, very cool! How long does it take you to make one of those?

It's so easy to make images like that with photoshop. Everything is in layers. His sig though is very original and I'd say probably about 3 hours of work. I like the lighting at the helmet, how in the heck did you do that?

I've got PhotoShop CS ver. 8.0. Where can i get a library of templates and filters and stuff like that?

It's so easy to make images like that with photoshop. Everything is in layers. His sig though is very original and I'd say probably about 3 hours of work. I like the lighting at the helmet, how in the heck did you do that?

There's a really good all graphics forum that I post at that I think would be very benefitial for you. Check out deadlyfiregfx.com. Snoot around the forums a little bit, and the improvement will come faster than you can imagine.

The light on the helmet is a soft, low saturation gold, set to Linear Dodge or Screen, I can't really remember. Scattered around it are some orange soft brushing layers set to lighten. There are about 70 layers in all. Around 2 and a half hours of work.

There's a really good all graphics forum that I post at that I think would be very benefitial for you. Check out deadlyfiregfx.com. Snoot around the forums a little bit, and the improvement will come faster than you can imagine.

The light on the helmet is a soft, low saturation gold, set to Linear Dodge or Screen, I can't really remember. Scattered around it are some orange soft brushing layers set to lighten. There are about 70 layers in all. Around 2 and a half hours of work.

I'll check it out, thanks... Did you learn how to make graphics yourself or from some schooling?

I'll check it out, thanks... Did you learn how to make graphics yourself or from some schooling?

It's pretty easy to learn on your own. Just dig around photoshop-oriented sites like he suggested. Goodtutorials.com is also a good place to pick up some tips.

Good work on the sig...it's different than most sports sigs with your standard player pic and background.

Taught myself how to use it... then started posting around graphics forums and improved through critisism and tips.

awesome man! Keep it up! I need to make some new ones I havent made any in awhile.