Upcoming Schedule

It's alright, HOPEFULLY we will have DJax and Jeanty back for those games, which should help significantly. If our O plays to it's potential, then we should come through that guantlet just fine.

There is the potential that we will be this years version of last years San Diego Chargers. Clearly a very good team... championship caliber, but lose a coupel games they shouldn't, and can't afford it because of the league's toughest schedule.

We're going to have to win the division... and to do that, we can't lose to the likes of the Bucs.

I think our defense will be alright with D.Jackson and Jeanty coming back.

I'm more worried about our Offense.That line looks dazed and confused at

times.I think thats why Palmer is not playing to his potential.He's worried

about getting hammered from his blind side.They even put an extra Lineman in

on one play and they still got to him....I sure do miss Braham!!!!

the 0-line has to block.

Henry and Perry coming back for at least Atlanta helps.

Do whatever they have to, to get Levi healthy. Fire Paul Alexander.

Draft an 0-lineman in the 1st round next year.

I've never seen Palmer have so little protection over the course of a season as this year - every other pass off his back foot or guys so close to him they're batting passes down.

They put Andrews in today as an extra TE at times, and telegraphed their running plays all day and couldn't do anything.

Shula, I also noticed them telegraphing their plays... Did anyone notice the 1st down play where they had 2 TE's and 1 WR and the WR was Kelley Washington. Like the Bengals are ever going to pass out of that formation. Well the play was stopped for like a 2 yard loss.

The schedule is what it is. The Bengals have got to get healthy, and they have got to get some rhythm. They really haven't had any consistent rhythm on offense all season.

You have to remember that Baltimore and Pissburp have to play all the teams from the AFC West and NFC South just as we do.

Carolina has already beaten Balti and Pissburp has to go there. All we have to do is take care of business vs the AFC North and we will be fine.

I have said it before that 9-7 or possibly 10-6 will win the North this year. the Bengals WILL be that team!

:bengal:

Baltimore upcoming games:

Week 7 BYE

Oct 29 @New Orleans

Nov 5 Cincinnati

Nov 12 @Tennessee

Nov 19 Atlanta

Nov 26 Pittsburgh

Nov 30 @Cincinnati

Dec 10 @Kansas City

Piss:

Oct 22 @Atlanta

Oct 29 @Oakland

Nov 5 Denver

Nov 12 New Orleans

Nov 19 @Cleveland

Nov 26 @Baltimore

Dec 3 Tampa Bay

then they close out with Carolina, Baltimore, Cincinnati.

So keep your head up! We are starting to get healthier and we will play better football. If there is a bright spot, it is that the defense only gave up 14 points and should have been 7! So the defense is playing better.

:sure:

You have to remember that Baltimore and Pissburp have to play all the teams from the AFC West and NFC South just as we do.

Carolina has already beaten Balti and Pissburp has to go there. All we have to do is take care of business vs the AFC North and we will be fine.

I have said it before that 9-7 or possibly 10-6 will win the North this year. the Bengals WILL be that team!

:bengal:

Baltimore upcoming games:

Week 7 BYE

Oct 29 @New Orleans

Nov 5 Cincinnati

Nov 12 @Tennessee

Nov 19 Atlanta

Nov 26 Pittsburgh

Nov 30 @Cincinnati

Dec 10 @Kansas City

Piss:

Oct 22 @Atlanta

Oct 29 @Oakland

Nov 5 Denver

Nov 12 New Orleans

Nov 19 @Cleveland

Nov 26 @Baltimore

Dec 3 Tampa Bay

then they close out with Carolina, Baltimore, Cincinnati.

So keep your head up! We are starting to get healthier and we will play better football. If there is a bright spot, it is that the defense only gave up 14 points and should have been 7! So the defense is playing better.

:sure:

I agree with a lot of what tou said... but Baltimore already beat TB, and I expect the Steelers to do so as well at home. We also lost to NE, and Pit doesn't play them, they played Miami and won, and Baltimore plays Buffalo, and will almost assuredly win.

We also play Indy, as opposed to Baltimore playing Tennessee. We do control our own destiny by playing Baltimore twice, and we already got Pit once... but we are at a bit of a disadvantage at the moment.

The division will be won and lost with the division games. If nothing else, I'm glad to see that the next division game won't be for another couple weeks. There should be time to get healthy. My concern is that if the struggles continue, we will force ourselves into must-win situations in the division games. That's not to say that we won't win those games, but that I just prefer to have some breathing room between us and the competition (but what's the fun in that? :P).

Hopefully, we have bottomed out in terms of injuries, at least for now. Perry (and Fanene) show all signs of being back for Carolina. Dexter Jackson ought to be back as well. With Brooks starting to find his sea legs, the Bengals should be better vs. the Panthers. Whether it's enough, we'll see.

Henry will be back against Atlanta, which ought to be a big boost. Hopefully by then we have Jeanty back too.

O-line better gel by the Balti game or Carson will be killed.

SD I had penciled in as a L anyhow. New Orleans will doubtless be a dogfight.

I think the Bengals need to go at least 3-2 over this stretch.

the 0-line has to block.

Henry and Perry coming back for at least Atlanta helps.

Do whatever they have to, to get Levi healthy. Fire Paul Alexander.

Draft an 0-lineman in the 1st round next year.

I've never seen Palmer have so little protection over the course of a season as this year - every other pass off his back foot or guys so close to him they're batting passes down.

They put Andrews in today as an extra TE at times, and telegraphed their running plays all day and couldn't do anything.

Checking to a pass play at least once every nine games wouldn't hurt either.

Maybe if we burn 1st round picks on the OL the next 4 years, Alexander can keep his job. What a flipping waste. Is Jim McNally still in Buffalo? After shoveling out of about 4 feet of snow, he should be ready to relocate. Offer him the damn farm and get him back here. The Bengals will never have a competitive defense if they have to use all of their first day picks to cover for the ineptitude of a bad coach. This dude has to have pictures of someone doing something. I just don't get it!

Hopefully, we have bottomed out in terms of injuries, at least for now. Perry (and Fanene) show all signs of being back for Carolina. Dexter Jackson ought to be back as well. With Brooks starting to find his sea legs, the Bengals should be better vs. the Panthers. Whether it's enough, we'll see.

Henry will be back against Atlanta, which ought to be a big boost. Hopefully by then we have Jeanty back too.

O-line better gel by the Balti game or Carson will be killed.

SD I had penciled in as a L anyhow. New Orleans will doubtless be a dogfight.

I think the Bengals need to go at least 3-2 over this stretch.

Yup. If they come out of their first ten 6-4, they will absolutely HAVE to go 3-0 over those next three games (I believe that stretch is Oakland and Baltimore at home and Cleveland on the road). That would put them at 9-4 heading into that killer last stretch at Indy, Denver and home to Pittsburgh. Win one of those to get to 10-6, and that's where I had them pegged to start the year. Whether that will be enough for the playoffs, dunno. But it would be a damn successful season.