ArmyBengal Jr.

ArmyBengal

I've been gone for the last few days due to the birth of ArmyBengal Jr. !!! :baby:

The little dude was born on 11 October 2006 at 11:34 pm.

Are you ready for this ?? He's 9lbs. 3 oz and 22 inches long !!! :bengal:

Anyway, I just wanted to share the good news with you guys and let you know how good everything is going. The wife is MORE than tired after 3 hours of pushing and him being so big, but is doing GREAT !!! The family is coming down next week from Ohio to have some fun in San Antonio and see the little dude and I'm not working until I leave, so all is going well !!! I'll jump on from time to time and get around to posting a pic in the next few days. Hope everyone is doing well and I'll talk to you guys later !!!

WHO FREAKIN DEY !!!

Well done Army and Cincy is right on it.....the little things can seem most remarkable and in retrospect spending as much time with my kids when they were little bitties was about the most rewarding thing I've done. It's an amazing time and for those times when things gets taxing if that happens, there's always the Dr. Spock book, which helped me a lot.

I've been gone for the last few days due to the birth of ArmyBengal Jr. !!! :baby:

The little dude was born on 11 October 2006 at 11:34 pm.

Are you ready for this ?? He's 9lbs. 3 oz and 22 inches long !!! :bengal:

Anyway, I just wanted to share the good news with you guys and let you know how good everything is going. The wife is MORE than tired after 3 hours of pushing and him being so big, but is doing GREAT !!! The family is coming down next week from Ohio to have some fun in San Antonio and see the little dude and I'm not working until I leave, so all is going well !!! I'll jump on from time to time and get around to posting a pic in the next few days. Hope everyone is doing well and I'll talk to you guys later !!!

WHO FREAKIN DEY !!!

Congrats to you and the Mrs Army Bengal Mark! :sure: Raise that son to be a good Bengals fan, and you'll be a GREAT father! :bengal:

Really busy at work the past few days, but congrats Army.

You will never be the same man again, you are better by one.

How does the Bengals outfit look on Luke?

I myself have been campaigning hard for Carson, but am not getting to far with it. Only 3-4 weeks left for my third to pop out.