Looking for two tickets...

BTG

Long-time Bengals fan here. Went to a game a year every year from '90 to '97 when I moved away to college. I got to see them play against Barry Sanders in his prime. I saw them play the Saints when they still had their linebacking crew (Swilling, Mills, Johnson, Jackson). I saw them play Marino on the Sunday night game (Shula vs. Shula). I saw them rally to take Cleveland to overtime and still lose. I've seen them jump out to a huge lead over Baltimore in the last season BM (Before Marvin) and still find a way to lose.

Here's the thing, out of all the games I've been to in my life, I've only seen them win once (against Pittsburgh several years ago).

Of course, now that they're good, I can't get tickets because all the f*cking bandwagon jumpers have snatched them all up. In order to see my team play, I have to try to find tickets, and the cheapest I've been able to locate are something like 120 a pop. Sadly I can not afford this much.

I'm just looking for two tickets to any home game for a reasonable price so that I can take my wife to a game and (hopefully) see the Bengals win. Can anyone help?