Who Dey from KY!

Bluegrass Bengal

I'm sure that there's lots of KY Bengals fans around here, and I'm another one of them! (There's lots of Steelers fans here too, although I really don't know why)

I'm around on a few other Bengals boards so if I may know some of you from elsewhere.

On Sunday I attended my first ever NFL game in Cinci against the Pats. Although the game didn't turn out the way I'd hoped, I had a great time and loved the atmosphere and the whole experience. I feel like a true Bengal now that I've been to see them play in PBS.

Well, I'll be around and Who Dey!!

Welcome aboard. Nice avatar. :sure:

Thanks!

We should be seeing some more of that come December 31!

:cheers:

Isn't there a rule against Kentucky b-ball sig around here? Well, if there isn't, there should be :P

Welcome aboard :sure:

You're such a hater BB. GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry Bluegrass, BB is just jealous.

:ph34r:

Isn't there a rule against Kentucky b-ball sig around here? Well, if there isn't, there should be :P

I'm sorry OX, Id never intentionally disrespect the man that provides me with countless victory boobie celebrations :bow:

But man, I hate those Kats, but ironically, I'm a big Tubby Smith fan :P:sure:

I'm sorry OX, Id never intentionally disrespect the man that provides me with countless victory boobie celebrations :bow:

I'm not the biggest fan of Tubby and what he's been doing at UK. We have been getting outrecruited by schools that previously couldn't have even been considered touching UK. Duke, UNC, etc have far beyond surpassed UK in talent level, they are eons ahead of us. I'll be a UK bball fan no matter how much we suck though. But this is ranting for another message board I guess. <_<

I've been a Big Blue fan since I was about 5, so if you smack the Cats around me, I may get steamed, (even though I am used to it by now)

Glad to know there's some UK fans here along with Bengals fans. Go Cats!!

Welcome - what part of the state ya from?

I live about 15 minutes outside of Lexington, about 1 hr and 20 mins from Cinci. :sure:

I'm not the biggest fan of Tubby and what he's been doing at UK. We have been getting outrecruited by schools that previously couldn't have even been considered touching UK. Duke, UNC, etc have far beyond surpassed UK in talent level, they are eons ahead of us. I'll be a UK bball fan no matter how much we suck though. But this is ranting for another message board I guess. <_<

I've been a Big Blue fan since I was about 5, so if you smack the Cats around me, I may get steamed, (even though I am used to it by now)

Glad to know there's some UK fans here along with Bengals fans. Go Cats!!

Welcome - what part of the state ya from?

I live about 15 minutes outside of Lexington, about 1 hr and 20 mins from Cinci. :sure:

Better put me on your list, cuz I'm gonna do some hatin :P

The reasons you stated why you don't like Tubby are the same reasons why I like him. I wish Saul still played for ya :lol:

Better put me on your list, cuz I'm gonna do some hatin

The reasons you stated why you don't like Tubby are the same reasons why I like him. I wish Saul still played for ya

haha

who's your college bball team?

If it's Duke, UNC, Indiana, etc I might just go nuts.

:P

I'll always welcome another Kentucky brother to Bengalszone! (Albeit I now live in Arizona... ) Glad to have you here Bluegrass Bengal!

Hey BB, Welcome to the ZONE we need all the ole KY people in here we can get. From E-TOWN down here welcome and dont be a stranger.....

Thanks fellow Kentuckians! I'm glad that there are still many from the state who haven't turned bandwagon and started following the Steelers, Colts, etc. It's very refreshing!