My 2007 NFL Mock Draft.

Yes, im very bored....

1. Oakland Raiders, Brady Quinn, QB, Notre Dame

2. Green Bay Packers, Adrian Peterson, RB, Oklahoma

3. Houston Texans, Joe Thomas, OT, Wisconsin

4. Tennessee Titans, Gaines Adams, DE, Clemson

5. San Francisco 49ers, Paul Posluszny, OLB, Penn State

6. Detroit Lions, Troy Smith, QB, Ohio St.

7. Cleveland Browns, Dwayne Jarrett, WR, USC

8. Miami Dolphins, LaRon Landry, FS, LSU

9. Arizona Cardinals, Levi Brown, LT, Penn St.

10. Buffalo Bills, Calvin Johnson, WR, Georgia Tech

11. Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Daymeion Hughes, CB, California

12. St. Louis Rams, Tim Crowder, DE, Texas

13. Minnesota Vikings, Brian Brohm, QB, Louisville

14. New York Jets, Marshawn Lynch, RB, California

15. Kansas City Chiefs, Sam Baker, OT, USC

16. Atlanta Falcons, Alan Branch, DT, Michigan

17. New York Giants, Quinn Pitcock, DT, Ohio State

18. New Orleans Saints, Patrick Willis, LB, Mississippi

19. Philadelphia Eagles, Jeff Samardzija, WR, Notre Dame

20. Dallas Cowboys, Drew Stanton, QB, Michigan State

21. San Diego Chargers, Jason Hill, WR, Washington State

22. Baltimore Ravens, Ted Ginn, Jr., WR, Ohio St.

23. Pittsburgh Steelers, Brian Leonard, RB/FB, Rutgers

24. New England Patriots, H.B. Blades, LB, Pittsburgh

25. Denver Broncos, Greg Olsen, TE, Miami

26. Washington Redskins, LaMarr Woodley, LB, Michigan

27. Jacksonville Jaguars, Michael Bush, HB, Louisville

28. Carolina Panthers, Brandon Meriweather, S, Miami, FL

29. Indianapolis Colts, Justin Blalock, OT, Texas

30. Seattle Seahawks, Adam Carriker, DE, Nebraska

31. Chicago Bears, Zach Miller, TE, Arizona State

32. Cincinnati Bengals, Michael Griffin, S, Texas

Ok this is my first time I ever made a Mock Draft so tell me if I did something wrong.

I think raiders stick with walker.

also think brown fans go insane inless its dlinemen or olinemen......

Um moses isen't going in 1st round for one we'd be crazy not to take him if hes on the board but really hes top 10.... if the texans get hired by the raiders he'll be 1st overall.

Looks like a good mock.

The best player with the most overall impact for an NFL team that I've seen this year is JaMarcus Russell. So he'd be the #1 overall pick for me followed by Ted Ginn, Calvin Johnson, Adrian Peterson, Gaines Adamas, Leon Hall, Joe Thomas, Brady Quinn, Quentin Moses, Sam Baker, Antoine Cason, Patrick Willis, Marcus McCauley, Laron Landry, Paul Posluszny, Marshawn Lynch, Kenny Irons, Lawrence Jackson, Drew Stanton, Dwayne Jarrett, Levi Brown, Earl Everett, Sydney Rice, Michael Griffin, Darrelle Revis, Alan Branch, Zach Miller, Jordan Palmer, Jason Hill, Doug Free, Kyle Young and LaMarr Woodley.

I'll bet you that Troy ends up being ten times better than Russell. Russel will be lucky to go in the second round let alone the first.

I feel that Drew Stanton will be what former MSU qb Smoker will be a career back up, he just makes too many mistakes to even be considered a starter.

I'll bet you that Troy ends up being ten times better than Russell. Russel will be lucky to go in the second round let alone the first.

I feel that Drew Stanton will be what former MSU qb Smoker will be a career back up, he just makes too many mistakes to even be considered a starter.

Stanton won't be confused with Jay Cutler for his ability to make all the NFL throws on the field but he's a much better starting prospect than Smoker was. The mistakes won't sit well during evaluation, especially that game killer vs. Notre Dame but that shouldn't darken how well Stanton throws downfield on the run. The Spartan personnel isn't the greatest but still much better than what Cutler had at Vandy and Michigan State isn't exactly the Vandy of the Big 10.

If there's a career backup in the bunch from those mentioned so far it would be Troy Smith. His development has been quite good and he's efficient, a capable game manager and does have the arm and accuracy to make most of the throws. But to call him a 1st rounder and think he'll be a starter seems a bit much to me. Still, he has definitely proven he should be evaluated as a NFL QB and not just an athlete. I'd say he'll be vying for the 5th QB taken between Jeff Rowe, Kevin Kolb, John Beck and Trent Edwards.

Unless Brian Brohm enters early then that would be the 6th QB. IMO Brohm stays and tries to seal the Brohm U of L legacy with a national championship, especially if Michael Bush takes the medical redshirt which he should. Brohm's trying to play vs. WVa with his wired thumb and if he does, the Cards win and go on to have an undefeated season, then I'd say Brohm will likely enter early.