Fantasy Football:Chris henry?

Kazkal

With the banged up Pats defensive backfield, I would start Henry.

This is a worry though, because someone on the Bengals WR core is going to get the numbers, I just can't say who it will be. The ball will be spread around a lot. Henry will get numbers, but outstanding numbers like last week? I don't think so. He should get solid numbers though.

Aw heck. I don't know.

Sorry for posting on main board =) but wanted quick response yah I ment reggie forgot his 1st name lol.....

The jets WR has been doing preatty good just wasent sure bout matchup vs the colts. but with all defensive starters out mybe he be worth it.......

Cotchery is a solid sleeper pick every week, but I don't have much confidence in playing a New York Jet very often. I think the other three are a safer bet...

Henry will be part of what figures (hopefully) a big game through the air for the Bengals.

Stallworth and Brown might not both put up big numbers, but against a questionable Packers secondary I'd think at least one of the two will. I'd say start them both and assure yourself at least one good outing.

Bengals | Henry could be inactive Week 4

Sat, 30 Sep 2006 09:00:43 -0700

Geoff Hobson, of Bengals.com, reports Cincinnati Bengals head coach Marvin Lewis could deactivate WR Chris Henry for the team's Week 4 game. Henry was a passenger when LB Odell Thurman was arrested for DUI following the Bengals' Week 3 victory over the Pittsburgh Steelers.

With the banged up Pats defensive backfield, I would start Henry.

This is a worry though, because someone on the Bengals WR core is going to get the numbers, I just can't say who it will be. The ball will be spread around a lot. Henry will get numbers, but outstanding numbers like last week? I don't think so. He should get solid numbers though.

Aw heck. I don't know.

Henry hardly ever gets gaudy stats.

It's more like 4 rec. for 80 yards and a TD.

I'll still take it though, cuz you know Palmer's always looking for him.