Stoolers/Jags Game Thread

HoosierCat

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've really liked Tony Kornheiser in the booth.

He's doing well... It's a huge improvement over the annoying punter from years past on this channel.

His commentary is good, and I think he's a huge upgrade...but have you noticed how awkward he looks when they pan the camera on to the sportscasters? He looks like he doesn't know where to direct his eyes. It's like he wants to look at Theisman, but then decides to look at the ground or straght ahead...awkward.

How can Darius get flagged IF Russell doesn't get flagged for his hit on Chad???

Yup. Total BS call.

Funny thing is browns are talking about how the nfl hates them cause their talking fine about the chad hit :P yet diden't draw flag which would that have wiped out the int?

Some people are just never happy...of course, if I lived in Cleveland I'd be p*sed all the time, too... :lmao:

Damn, good call apparently... beautiful directional punt...

Did you see when on the first "hut" a Steeler jumped over the line? Didn't that make you wonder if Rich Braham was snapping the ball it would have been an offsides? We're going to miss that ol' bastard for a bit.

Wilkerson...Wilkerson...Wilkerson...

Nice D Jags!

Damn, good call apparently... beautiful directional punt...

Did you see when on the first "hut" a Steeler jumped over the line? Didn't that make you wonder if Rich Braham was snapping the ball it would have been an offsides? We're going to miss that ol' bastard for a bit.

No doubt... I'm confident in Guy-check though.

---

Mike Peterson is a half freight train, half brick wall.