Stoolers/Jags Game Thread

HoosierCat

Will be moved to the NFL forum after the game.

Let's go Jags! :lol:

Did I just hear the MNF guys right, that Ben has a temperature of 104 but they are going to start him anyhow cause he always plays better when he feels bad? :huh: Methinks I call BS on Bill Cowher, maybe trying to lower expectations a lil there, coach?

And now Tafoya is talking about how a hard hit to his abdomen might cause bleeding or a hernia??? Uhhh...Batch threw 3 TDs last week, why are you playing Ben, coach...?

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Porter kisses Cowher... didn't Bush illegal that stuff? Shouldn't they be deported?

You think that's something, imagine what Porter might do to Cowher if he scores twice!

Okay, Coach, bend over... :boff:

One last pregame note: any else notice Irvin is wearing a clown suit? Guess he finally got the memo! :lol:

Oh lord, we'll be up until 4am reclassifying 3,000 Steelers fans that just joined taking offense to your comment.

One last pregame note: any else notice Irvin is wearing a clown suit? Guess he finally got the memo! :lol:

Know where the suit's from? Fuuuummmmmm dddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa eeeeeeewwwwwwwww.

Chad has to get #1 Jacked Up...

Oh lord, we'll be up until 4am reclassifying 3,000 Steelers fans that just joined taking offense to your comment.

Funny thing is 5 second after I sent that, they went down on the field for an exchange in which Leftwich was quoted as saying "No one wants to bang with us for four quarters," to which Porter replied they should "bring it on we'll go four quarters."

I don't need to see that on primetime! :lol:

Funny thing is 5 second after I sent that, they went down on the field for an exchange in which Leftwich was quoted as saying "No one wants to bang with us for four quarters," to which Porter replied they should "bring it on we'll go four quarters."

Sounds like a cheap Traci Lords movie...

Sounds like a cheap Traci Lords movie...

Deep Post??? :o:lmao: