Bengals vs. Browns Game Thread

HoosierCat

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta be pleased with the job Ghiaciuc did but he'll have a quicker load on his hands next week if Braham can't go. I'd expect Dex Jack and Pollack to play next week but wouldn't be surprised if they don't. Hopefully Housh and Levi are back. If not, oh well. Depth is a good thing.

Overall, it took awhile but the Bengals finally buried a pathetic team. It'll be a harder go next week but they should beat the Steelers. Maybe the hit Chad took on the chin will carry over next week and he'll be psyched even more to shove it up the defending Super Bowl champs backside. He should run circles around Taylor and beat double coverage all day long.

On the radio post-game, Marvin just said that Richie bone bruise and DJ has an ankle sprain. Being Marvin, there was no more elaboration than that.

I would have to pencil them both in as out for Pitt. :(

I think this makes Levi the $64k question. With our emergency center Steinback already filling in for Levi at LT, that means we got Bluto and...no one..in the middle of the line.

Koo can cover guard and tackle...and if we needed to we could pull Willie over to the left side...but bottom line is, do you try to find a way to activate Wilkerson?

Guess we have to see how bad Braham is and how good Levi's feeling...crappy way to go into Pitt.