Am I the only girl in the forum

sexywendy

Hi Im wendy from Lawrenceburg,In.I love the bengals.Im married with no children.My husband is 34 and a huge bengals fan.Are there any other women members.BTW I love the celebratory boobs section,and promise if,I mean when the bengals win the SB Ill post a picture of my boobs!!!!WHODEY!!!!

Oh, you'll fit in very nicely.

There're a few other ladies around here. More recently it has been Riagogo and Ricki. There are more too.

Why hello there. I hear you like my thread? Nice, very nice. So I am assuming you are a woman who appreciates the beauty of other women? If you wish to post pictures of your lovlies, please PM me so in advance so I can make sure they are "appropriate" to post. ;)

Welcome to the site my dear!

Why hello there. I hear you like my thread? Nice, very nice. So I am assuming you are a woman who appreciates the beauty of other women? If you wish to post pictures of your lovlies, please PM me so in advance so I can make sure they are "appropriate" to post. ;)

Yes I love my husband and hot women!!! I have a friend who was a bengal cheerleader but now shes a colt cheerleader. My husband took some pictures of us together but they probably cant be posted!!!!

es I love my husband and hot women!!! I have a friend who was a bengal cheerleader but now shes a colt cheerleader. My husband took some pictures of us together but they probably cant be posted!!!!

She must be attractive ala ex bengals cheerleaders...we aren't allowed to keep preatty girls >_<

Anyways welcome aboard and :P I'm sury every man on this board will make you stick to yer word lol.

Yes I love my husband and hot women!!! I have a friend who was a bengal cheerleader but now shes a colt cheerleader. My husband took some pictures of us together but they probably cant be posted!!!!

Well, in case you would want to post those...PM me those and I will see if they are suitable for the website. ;)

J/K!! :sure: Enjoy the site!!

Who cares if it may be a fake, let our imaginations run wild with this one...

Dang, now I can't imagine it the same way! Oh well, back to reality!

What if it's your Dad ?? Just messing...

WHODEY !!!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

:sure:

Ive been a bengals fan all my life.WHY SHOULD I BE TREATED LIKE THIS!!! I may be a girl but I know more about football than probably 90% of those on here!!!!

Theres no such thing as women on the internet.

Ive been a bengals fan all my life.WHY SHOULD I BE TREATED LIKE THIS!!! I may be a girl but I know more about football than probably 90% of those on here!!!!

No problem....prove it....

Go post some actual bengals-related thoughts (you know, on the actual Bengals forums and in Bengals-related topics, not this intro crap) if you expect to be taken seriously.

If you can talk Bengals and football, I don't care what gender you are, and I doubt most of the non-trolls care either. So go do it. Leave this thread behind and show us what you are made of, and I ain't talkin pictures.

Even better....drop this alias and register a new one that does not include the word "sexy". If you want to be taken seriously here, that's your best first move. If on the other hand we keep seeing you post weepy drivel here as sexywendy, then yeah, you're a poser looking for attention.

No problem....prove it....

Go post some actual bengals-related thoughts (you know, on the actual Bengals forums and in Bengals-related topics, not this intro crap) if you expect to be taken seriously.

If you can talk Bengals and football, I don't care what gender you are, and I doubt most of the non-trolls care either. So go do it. Leave this thread behind and show us what you are made of, and I ain't talkin pictures.

Even better....drop this alias and register a new one that does not include the word "sexy". If you want to be taken seriously here, that's your best first move. If on the other hand we keep seeing you post weepy drivel here as sexywendy, then yeah, you're a poser looking for attention.

Thanks TJ. It's nice to a have an occasional momentary return to sanity.