9. Mooby's#144536

10. DesperateDerelict

11. TDB's Mean Machine

12. BengalBob's Boys

13. Wraith's Wranglers

14. Boilers

NOTE: Modified rules -

1) Team makeup: 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WR, 2 RB-WR, 1 TE, 1 PK, 1 D/ST, 6 Bench

2) Points: 1 pt / 25 yards passing; 1 pt / 10 yards rushing, 1 pt / 10 yards receiving; -1 pt / fumble

(all other points Yahoo default)

3) If Yahoo allows me, I'm changing my team name to the "French Lick 69ers"

GOOD LUCK - I believe there are 13 contenders now for 2nd place - please remember to bow to your FFL superiors! B)

Gettin' Ready to Rock 'n' Roll!!! :excited:

Who's with me ? :excitedgroup:

Draft order listed above and below:

1. Southpaws

2. The Longest Yard

3. The_Next_Big_Champs

4. Goodfellas

5. Sunday Money

6. Skyline Chilis

7. ickeyshufflin85

8. Clearwater Goats

9. Mooby's#144536

10. DesperateDerelict

11. TDB's Mean Machine

12. BengalBob's Boys

13. Wraith's Wranglers

14. Boilers

I am sorry I missed the draft last night. One of my Twins had to be admitted into Dayton Children's Hospital for a 103 degree fever and I simply had to be there with her. Fortunately she will be ok, though I am not nearly as optimistic about my team. I will play the hand I was dealt to the best of my ability.

I am sorry I missed the draft last night. One of my Twins had to be admitted into Dayton Children's Hospital for a 103 degree fever and I simply had to be there with her. Fortunately she will be ok, though I am not nearly as optimistic about my team. I will play the hand I was dealt to the best of my ability.

Good man. Sorry to hear about your kid, but I'm glad to hear she'll be alright! :cheers:

And hey...at least you have an excuse for your team. Mine didn't go quite as planned, but I've noone to blame but myself. ;)

And hey...at least you have an excuse for your team. Mine didn't go quite as planned, but I've noone to blame but myself.

Bah! I think you ganked at least 4 of my highest queue picks five slots before I could! :P

Haha, and you did the same to me, so I guess we're even. Was it you that took the Cincy D? I was hot about that one ;)

Nice that it automatically drafted ol' 2 carry for me last night when I left. The only Bengal I got was on the PUP!!

:lmao:

Actually, if you can afford to hold him, he might get you 4 or 5 points in November

Draft Recap

1st Round: Went almost exactly as laid out in countless cheat sheets. Best pick - Gotta go with the Goodfella’s, who had Larry Johnson fall in his lap on pick 4. Biggest Reach – Nobody – maybe Next Big Champs with Rudi at pick 3.

2nd Round – Again, no big surprises. Top tier WR (Chad (to Boilers), Harrison, Holt, Moss, Owens) seemed a little better deal than the 2nd tier RB’s. Biggest Reach: Southpaws with Reggie Bush – of course, he could explode for 1,000,000 points, and wouldn’t be there later.

3rd & 4th Rounds – RB’s still overvalued – Wrangler ends up with IR bound Dom Davis, and the best pick was probably Kevin Jones by Mooby.

5th & 6th Rounds – TE’s & QB’s and a few potential steals by Sunday Money(Matt Jones, L.Maroney), Clearwater(F.Gore), IckeyShufflin’(K.Warner), and Derelicts (M. Bell, D.Williams).

7th – 9th Rounds – More QB’s, TE’s, D/ST’s, and flyers – possible difference makers: Clearwater got D. Rhodes in 7th, and TDB got Barber in 8th (possible steal of the draft)

10 – 12th Rounds – Backups, PK’s, Defenses, and flyers – Interesting picks: Longest Yard (J.Norwood) and the Next-Big-Champs (Troy Williamson)

13th – 15th Rounds – D’s & Flyers - Interesting picks: 2-carry to Southpaws, Lienart to Ickey Shufflin, S. Davis to Skyline Chili’s, and Q. Wilson to Bengal Bobs.