re-intros, bengals, not reds

halp

Moved to Denver CO 3 years ago. Originally from Dayton (Centerville to be exact) where I lived for 32 years. I've only been to a handful of Bengals games, but I used to drive to Tipp City (just outside 60 mile radius) to watch the blacked out home games at a little bar with satellite tv. I've seen the Reds twice at Coors Field (talk about the blind PLAYING the blind).

I was dropped off on this planet about 31 years ago. It seems that after some horrific accident on my home planet that caused it's distruction,-I was sent here and raised by some nice farmers.I later moved to the North Pole.Kicked Santa out of his pad. Put all the elves on strike.In my free time I like to watch home movies with this really neat green crystal thingy' ! But other than just flying around, and saving the world I'm really a laidback type of guy. I enjoy being faster than a speeding Bullit.Leaping tall buildings in a single bound.And from time to time, being mistaken for birds and planes. B)

-- Doesn't this topic belong in "General Discussions "..?

Doesn't this topic belong in "General Discussions "..?

At first I too thought it did, but then I noticed people are listing their seats at the Bengals home Paul Brown Stadium. That kinda links it to the Bengals too. It does seem popular, and I enjoy the insight into the people that post here. Whoever started this confusingly titled topic is to be commended, but it is a border-liner! :lol:

I was dropped off on this planet about 31 years ago. It seems that after some horrific accident on my home planet that caused it's distruction,-I was sent here and raised by some nice farmers.I later moved to the North Pole.Kicked Santa out of his pad. Put all the elves on strike.In my free time I like to watch home movies with this really neat green crystal thingy' ! But other than just flying around, and saving the world I'm really a laidback type of guy. I enjoy being faster than a speeding Bullit.Leaping tall buildings in a single bound.And from time to time, being mistaken for birds and planes. B)

-- Doesn't this topic belong in "General Discussions "..?

Chris........................... you're a dork. :lol::lol:

OK lets see....I'm from Amsterdam, New York wich is abought 1/2 hr from Albany, New york and been a Bengal fan for abought 20 of my 33 years on this Earth :rolleyes:....

I have never been to a home Bengals game but allways try and see them when they are up here (Like when they play the Bills) anyways enough abought me GO BENGALS !!! B)

Born in Dayton, OH. Took a lot of heat for being a Bengal fan in Brooklyn for five years, then moved to L.A. and did what I could to cheer on the boys from the left coast.

Can't wait for 10AM in a bar starting all over again in September.

10am? Man, I wouldn't mind pushing the early games to 11am EST just for you west coast guys. 10am has got to be brutal.

Kirk, you say dork like it's a bad thing... :lol::D:lol:

------

Ok Ok , as many of you might have noticed, Chrishcovga has been acting a little weird today. The Reason why, is because my wife is pregnant, and we just found out that we're having a daughter. In about 4 months I would have completed the set.. :lol: , one boy , one daughter... Now if I can only get a couple more women to get the other '98.... :D:lol::D

Kirk, you say dork like it's a bad thing... :lol::D:lol:

------

Ok Ok , as many of you might have noticed, Chrishcovga has been acting a little weird today. The Reason why, is because my wife is pregnant, and we just found out that we're having a daughter. In about 4 months I would have completed the set.. :lol: , one boy , one daughter... Now if I can only get a couple more women to get the other '98.... :D:lol::D

Congrat's man....That's outstanding. :D

Born in Dayton, OH.  Took a lot of heat for being a Bengal fan in Brooklyn for five years, then moved to L.A. and did what I could to cheer on the boys from the left coast.

Can't wait for 10AM in a bar starting all over again in September.

10am? Man, I wouldn't mind pushing the early games to 11am EST just for you west coast guys. 10am has got to be brutal.

First few games were rough, but then you got used to drinking off your hangover (especially when the Bengals were winning) with the hair of the dog that bit 'ya.

The best game was watching the Bengals knock off the Chiefs. My girl (southern cal born and raised) bought Bengal earrings for the game, we got the big screen for the only time all season and when Cincy won, this big Bears fan bought all the Bengals guys shots...at 1:00.

Never too early for the Bengals and some liquor.

Side note: my girl was a senior at the high school Carson Palmer played at when he was a freshman. Grew up down the street from our new QB.