Hello, Bengals Fans...

Mosca

I'm a Steelers fan. I make no apologies for it, I've been a Steelers fan for over 40 years. But I'm also a football fan, and there's nothing like an emotional rivalry between great teams to liven up a late fall Sunday afternoon. So I want the Bengals to be a kick-ass team... then if we win we beat the best, if we lose we got beat instead of giving the game away with mistakes.

I've been a fan of Pgh/Cin rivalries since the early '60s, listening to Joe Nuxhall pitch against Bob Veale, and to this day I think Vada Pinson is one of the most underrated players of his era.

Maybe I'll be a good addition here, maybe not. I got no hate on anyone because of who they root for, that's for sure. Take it for what it is.

Tom

Welcome aboard. Reasonable input from opposing bands makes the board more interesting.

With the key being "reasonable input". That's pretty hard to come by.

Bah on garbage. I like football, the Bengals are a team on the cusp of greatness if they can get one or two more pieces of the puzzle on defense. I suffered with the Steelers forever, I know what it feels like to finally win. Good for you guys.

We get to face each other 3 times a year now for maybe the next 5 or 6; bring it on! Taunting me after winning is totally acceptable, as long as you can take it when you lose!

Tom

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome! You will more than likely find me to be the person who has grown to completely hate Pissburgh and all it entails ... more than any person you have likely ever run into before. My reasons are many, and my experiences very negative. You give me hope. Perhaps my problem is that of age. My run-ins are with those that are surely much younger than yourself, who give zero tolerance to an outsider in Pittsburgh. It sure seems you are different, and enjoy the game for what it is worth, regardless of the colors on your back. Good for you. I'm with you and wish the rest of your fanbase could see it that way.

Again, only the best in joining our board and conversations. You are welcome here.

Go Bengals!

duus (in Pittburgh)