Is Larry Johnson still#1?

Wraith

I have the #1 pick in an upcoming draft and I am having some concerns about KCs O-Line and the balance of their offense. Brian Waters is hurt, Willie Roaf is still insisting that he is retired, John Welborne is gone, thats 3-5ths of the O-Line and 2 Pro Bowlers. Besides, KC has never addressed a deep threat problem with inconsistent WRs.

So to the question. Is LJ the no. 1 option? After all Shaun Alexander got a whopping contract and lost Hutchinson is he going to be hungry? Tomlinson has a first year QB so will he see more 8 men fronts or will he be used more as a check down receiver? Is it better to trade out of the no. 1 slot and stockpile 2nd round choices? Need some advice.

I'd go Tomlinson. I believe he's the most consistant threat to put up big numbers.

2nd choice, Shaun Alexander.

3rd choice, for me its a tossup between Tiki Barber and Stephen Jackson (who I think will put up huge numbers this year). Portis too, if he wasn't injured.

Then maybe I'd consider Larry Johnson, but I don't think he'll even be the 5th or 6th best fantast RB this year. I smell let-down, ala Kevin Jones from '04 to '05.

I have the #1 pick in an upcoming draft and I am having some concerns about KCs O-Line and the balance of their offense. Brian Waters is hurt, Willie Roaf is still insisting that he is retired, John Welborne is gone, thats 3-5ths of the O-Line and 2 Pro Bowlers. Besides, KC has never addressed a deep threat problem with inconsistent WRs.

So to the question. Is LJ the no. 1 option? After all Shaun Alexander got a whopping contract and lost Hutchinson is he going to be hungry? Tomlinson has a first year QB so will he see more 8 men fronts or will he be used more as a check down receiver? Is it better to trade out of the no. 1 slot and stockpile 2nd round choices? Need some advice.

Not behind that line. (ask Rudi or Corey Dillon how important a line is)

If I had first pick I would go with L.T. With him you have a triple threat, he can run pass and catch. Depending on how your league scores he could be the best in yardage. If your lookin at TD's Alexander and Johnson would be a toss up. I pick 7th in my draft tomorrow and I'm hoping Steven Jackson is there. I think he will be huge this year. Good luck with whatever you choose.

Shaun and LT are both good choices.

Shaun has put up 16 -20 -28 TD's last 3 years where LT's done 17-18-20

You can count on either one being very productive

Is it too late to draft

T.J. Houshmahzilly....???

:sure:

Yes I picked him in the 7th round of my draft. TJ Hosyourmamma....CHAMPIONSHIP!!

he went in the 4th round of my draft to a broncos fan

Not behind that line. (ask Rudi or Corey Dillon how important a line is)

I thought corey said line wasen't importent ^_^