BengalsCentral.com

Bobcat Bengal

Are you guys talking about HomersCentral.com??? Yeah, I've been over there and read a couple of their happy-happy joy-joy threads and it made me sick.

Then I posted something negative about Mike F. Brown and they jumped all over me.

I sat there thinking "you've got to be kidding me!!! These are Bungle Fans and they love Mike Brown??? What gives???"

The Bungles haven't had a season over .500 since the Jurrassic Period, but you wouldn't be able to tell that hearing those homers talk.

This board is much, much better. At least MOST of these members have an open-mind and WILL hear me out.

The only knock I've heard against the Zone was that there weren't a large amount of people here. But Hell, I'd rather have a tight-knit, smaller community than a huge one full of a bunch of freakshows.

Quality is better than quantity. B)

Anyway, I'd hate to miss 2 days if this place had about 1,000 registered posters considering I'd spend over 2 hours just to read through everything.. it would get old if tons of people posted all the time... I've left sites because it was too hard to see what everyone was saying, you know?

The only knock I've heard against the Zone was that there weren't a large amount of people here. But Hell, I'd rather have a tight-knit, smaller community than a huge one full of a bunch of freakshows.

Quality is better than quantity. B)

Anyway, I'd hate to miss 2 days if this place had about 1,000 registered posters considering I'd spend over 2 hours just to read through everything.. it would get old if tons of people posted all the time... I've left sites because it was too hard to see what everyone was saying, you know?

Missing 2 days on this site is hard enough to catch up on.

I like Mr. Thorntons site. I also like Mr. Hobsons. They're both informative in their own ways. The only one I read the posts of and post on is here because of the reasons sited by Kirk .... Terry H. ..... Barbarian et al.

I follow not only the Bengals, but all pro football as closely and as much as time allows, and I routinely learn things that I didn't know from the other members on this site. I've been taken to task for some of my opinions and corrected on some of my (what I thought were ) facts. But I've never been called a name ( except for the Old Man ( by Wookie ) ) and as The Barbarian said Everybody at least gets listened to.

I like the exchanges here. I like knowing about the posters ( see General discussions ) and above all , I like talking about my favorite team with fellow fans. This site isn't going to appeal to everybody, and in the opinion of most of the regulars, I think that's OK with us too. B)

I have trolled the central board a little. Although the site is cool, the board is pretty weak. I agree with the Barbarian and don't mean to offend, but the threads all seem to be like "why # __ is my favorite bengal player..." Pretty mild stuff. I'm not one to get into flame wars or anything, but a little self-criticism and some degree of smak is necessary to stir my coffee. Obviously, it's cool for them and they like it, but I think a little edge is more fun when you're talking about the most kick-ass game ever invented. JMO.

PS - Oh yeah, and as far as number of posters -- at this rate you'll have a good pull from the insiders if they keep ignoring their site.

Numbers, I guess.

I just checked out JT's site and I have to admit, it's pretty cool. Some of the former Insiders' guys are over there... A link exchange is a great idea, though. Somebody important ought to mention it to someone over there.

You can email JT on there. He will respond to your posts. It is better when the team is doing something. Check it out when training camp starts. A lot of good reads about the mini camps. I am sure they will be more coming once training camp starts.

I usually post over at jungle talk, but somehow (not sure how) found this message board... first of all, this is sooooo much easier to read, i don't have to blink everytime i look away from the extremely bright orange all over the site. I only post at a couple of sites, but this is the best that i've seen.

There IS a lot of baggage at jungletalk b/c a lot of new people are posting there. I like most of the guys there and there are some people that give daily scouting reports during spring training and practices... The ask JT thing is sweet and i really seems like it is him, but then again i can tell u guys i am an 8 foot gorilla, so u never know how is posting as him, but the insights seem legit

As much as needed more people at this message board... that is the only problem i see, but at jungle talk we're out of topics so we've talked the political issues, and that never works well...

Barbarian said something about putting down mike brown and all the "happieness" on jungle talk, and what i think is wrong w/ that, is that as bad as m brown WAS, he made a great decision w/ Marvin Lewis, which HELPS us forget about the 13 yrs of torcher... It's not that we don't want to put down Mike Brown, but that is old... I am pumped about this season, and can't wait to be in the nose bleeds in the cold October on Monday Night... ahhhhhhh!!!! :DB):lol:

I'm sure i'll be spending more time on this message board, so don't be too pissed if i bring up some old points... peace

as to jungle talk

there's a lot of dumb posters there unlike here and there's also a lot more different people who post there, which i don't always think is a good thing. i like the amount of people who post here, like someone said it's more organized.

plus this one looks better and has this :player: :player: :player:

his posting site is horrible its as bad as cincybengals.com LOL

Oh man... <_< ...it don't get ANY worse than that!

Oops! I just re-read my post, and I didn't mean cincybengals.com. I post there and it's fine. I thought it read Cincinnati Bengals. (I need to re-read my posts! :wacko: ) That "Jungle Noise" there sucks.

My apologies BengalDave. I didn't mean your place whatsoever! God I'm embarrassed! :(

Jungle talk is a joke. Get a freaking forum. Also to expect a link is also joke. Jon may be writing the articles and stuff but i bet he has other people watching jungle talk. And most likely it will be monitered just like jungle noise.

And Billy, most of the peeps at cincybengals dont know what they are talking about and their is an almost facist feeling there.

For the record, Kelty (Chad Johnson here) is so sore with our site because we called him out many times on his bulls**t posts. Always trying to plug bengalsfootball.net instead of participating.. And what exactly is different other than maybe the look.. Its the same interface more or less as here, except different colors, location of buttons, etc? Whats up with all the hate for us?

BrianI said most of the people...you were and there was another poster there I liked. but as for the others they were asses and the feel there was think like us or we don't want you. Plus the thing with why I got banned was bull s**t too. It wasnt a blatant plug. it was in a tropic about freee agency and I said that bengalsfootball.bet had a free agency list. Then in a separate topic there was a comment about your forum being the best bengals one on the web...naturually me being a part of the other one said it wasnt...Niether times did I even link it. All the members from your board that went to ours had blatant plugs. One guy's username was the sites. You had links in the sigs and everything else. I had a banner on your board before I was asked to remove it and I did so.

his posting site is horrible its as bad as cincybengals.com LOL

Oh man... <_< ...it don't get ANY worse than that!

Oops! I just re-read my post, and I didn't mean cincybengals.com. I post there and it's fine. I thought it read Cincinnati Bengals. (I need to re-read my posts! :wacko: ) That "Jungle Noise" there sucks.

My apologies BengalDave. I didn't mean your place whatsoever! God I'm embarrassed! :(

It's all good Billy..You are me are cool..Hell I like everyone here.:)

i post on bengal's central, and the only reason i do is because this site comes up with a new post (ideas to talk about) every 2 or 3 days. i started posts about mel kiper and future draft picks in the same day and i got no feed back whatsoever. all people said was to not worry about mel and to stay focused on the present bengals and not the future. well f**k% that. i want to talk about bengals. i always come to this site first before bengals central but this site is too slow to respnd and doesnt give that much to talk about so i surf on over there. half of them migh be dumbasses% but at least they respond. i'm not bashing this site or the people on it i just get frustrated when no one wants to say anything controversial or start any new posts

with all that said, i love this site

Jungle talk is a joke. Get a freaking forum. Also to expect a link is also joke. Jon may be writing the articles and stuff but i bet he has other people watching jungle talk. And most likely it will be monitered just like jungle noise.

And Billy, most of the peeps at cincybengals dont know what they are talking about and their is an almost facist feeling there.

For the record, Kelty (Chad Johnson here) is so sore with our site because we called him out many times on his bulls**t posts. Always trying to plug bengalsfootball.net instead of participating.. And what exactly is different other than maybe the look.. Its the same interface more or less as here, except different colors, location of buttons, etc? Whats up with all the hate for us?

BrianI said most of the people...you were and there was another poster there I liked. but as for the others they were asses and the feel there was think like us or we don't want you. Plus the thing with why I got banned was bull s**t too. It wasnt a blatant plug. it was in a tropic about freee agency and I said that bengalsfootball.bet had a free agency list. Then in a separate topic there was a comment about your forum being the best bengals one on the web...naturually me being a part of the other one said it wasnt...Niether times did I even link it. All the members from your board that went to ours had blatant plugs. One guy's username was the sites. You had links in the sigs and everything else. I had a banner on your board before I was asked to remove it and I did so.

:shakeshead: :angry: You know,Out of respect to B24 and Billy and Kirk I am not going to blast you. That said come visit me in my smack forum and I will let loose.

First of all... Billy.. Good to hear that was a typo.. I was wondering why you hated us :)

Second, Kelty.. I def dont like to see that kind of attitude and I try my best to run a fair board.. I did reverse your ban though because it was unnecessary. The one you dont like bumps heads with a lot of people, but dont judge all of us because of him.. You said basically only 2 of us were alright (granted we've had many join since then) but there are quite a few good people that get along with everyone...

In any case.. I dont see our boards as a rivalry other than the fact that we both like to call our own the best.. But thats human nature, isnt it? :)

I like your board a lot.. But cincybengals.com is my baby.. :) I brought it to life so it just makes me happy to have a successful board that lots of people can almost not live without :cough:bengaldave:cough:.. I actually created it because I couldnt find a good board dedicated to only the Bengals.. Had I found yours, I would have probably never had done it.. When did you go live anyway???

In any case, I think its good we're both here, as well as JTs site.. As mentioned earlier, these boards CAN get overcrowded....

Good luck to you guys and may we always link eachother but not bengalscentral since they wont link us... lol

Brian

Admin, cincybengals.com

First of all... Billy.. Good to hear that was a typo.. I was wondering why you hated us :)

Second, Kelty.. I def dont like to see that kind of attitude and I try my best to run a fair board.. I did reverse your ban though because it was unnecessary. The one you dont like bumps heads with a lot of people, but dont judge all of us because of him.. You said basically only 2 of us were alright (granted we've had many join since then) but there are quite a few good people that get along with everyone...

In any case.. I dont see our boards as a rivalry other than the fact that we both like to call our own the best.. But thats human nature, isnt it? :)

I like your board a lot.. But cincybengals.com is my baby.. :) I brought it to life so it just makes me happy to have a successful board that lots of people can almost not live without :cough:bengaldave:cough:.. I actually created it because I couldnt find a good board dedicated to only the Bengals.. Had I found yours, I would have probably never had done it.. When did you go live anyway???

In any case, I think its good we're both here, as well as JTs site.. As mentioned earlier, these boards CAN get overcrowded....

Good luck to you guys and may we always link eachother but not bengalscentral since they wont link us... lol

Brian

Admin, cincybengals.com

:D It's like a drug bro! :player:

Brian, BengalDave.

I enjoy your guys' post. I think we should combine our efforts together and combine into one. You guys should shut down and come over here. :D:D

We do have a great community of Bengal fans (both sites) and hopefully we all will continue to respect each other and discuss our future greatness. B)

Brian, BengalDave.

I enjoy your guys' post. I think we should combine our efforts together and combine into one. You guys should shut down and come over here. :D:D

We do have a great community of Bengal fans (both sites) and hopefully we all will continue to respect each other and discuss our future greatness. B)

lol Hey Kirk, All it well take is the season to start and we all will jump on fans of our divison teams. :player:

Brian, BengalDave.

I enjoy your guys' post.  I think we should combine our efforts together and combine into one.  You guys should shut down and come over here.  :D  :D

We do have a great community of Bengal fans (both sites) and hopefully we all will continue to respect each other and discuss our future greatness.  B)

lol Hey Kirk, All it well take is the season to start and we all will jump on fans of our divison teams. :player:

No doubt.. once the season starts we all will be for the greater good and that's winning more and more football games. RIGHT GUYS??!!! (that's my attempt at a pep rally :lol: )

Brian, BengalDave.

I enjoy your guys' post.  I think we should combine our efforts together and combine into one.  You guys should shut down and come over here.  :D  :D

We do have a great community of Bengal fans (both sites) and hopefully we all will continue to respect each other and discuss our future greatness.  B)

No doubt.. once the season starts we all will be for the greater good and that's winning more and more football games. RIGHT GUYS??!!! (that's my attempt at a pep rally :lol: )

Dude, I may represent another forum BUT We are all Bengals fans. :)

• 4 weeks later...
Dude, I may represent another forum BUT  We are all Bengals fans. :)

Well as a proud member of BOTH Bengalszone and CincyBengals...I too want to point out that it all about our Bengals!! :player:

:player: :player: :player: AMEN Brother! :player: :player: :player: