10 Game Homestand

ArmyBengal

Hey guys dont get mad at me but I think they are done!!! they had the chance to gain ground on the cards and didnt now they come here after a long slump, not hitting or pitching very well, they throw there worst starter at us and he looks like CY YOUNG and they freaking kill us :wacko: It dont look good...I cant wait to see what Army has to say???

2 in a row, and this one was VERY nice! I don't get to see games live out of town, but I never miss an at-bat via online games. How many times have I sat here just waiting to see what might happen in the ninth. Another fantastic win! Keep 'em comin'!

2 in a row, and this one was VERY nice! I don't get to see games live out of town, but I never miss an at-bat via online games. How many times have I sat here just waiting to see what might happen in the ninth. Another fantastic win! Keep 'em comin'!

Had the game recording on tivo, but it went long and cut off right before the bottom of the 9th :(

Well, I'll take the split with the Cards, but the Dodgers series was more than disappointing and they have to do something to get it together if they really want to make a run at the Division and at worse, Wild Card. We need a new thread for the upcoming series. I'll get on it !!!

WHODEY !!!