BENGALZONE PREMIER LEAGUE

You act like just because TLY has three highly drafted players going against my none on MNF means I've already admited defeat. Never say die!!!

Ok I'm pretty much screwed.

How do I change my name from "The Longest Yard?" I was indisposed when this league started and my brother gave me this stupid name for my team. Who's the commish? :blink:

Billy -

I'm the commissioner - I'll take another look, but I didn't see a way to change team names. I wanted to change my team, due to my Hoosier connections, from the "DesperateDerelicts" to the "French Lick 69ers". Kind of catchy, huh?

How do I change my name from "The Longest Yard?" I was indisposed when this league started and my brother gave me this stupid name for my team. Who's the commish? :blink:

Billy -

I'm the commissioner - I'll take another look, but I didn't see a way to change team names. I wanted to change my team, due to my Hoosier connections, from the "DesperateDerelicts" to the "French Lick 69ers". Kind of catchy, huh?

I just found out how to change it Desperate, and did so from "The Longest Yard" to "Billy's Bad Boys." I just clicked on the "My Team" tab on the league page, and from the I selected "Edit Team Info" which is just under the "Draft Central" tab. It was easy! Check it out for yourself Mr. Commissioner, er...I mean Mr. French Lick 69'ers. My, what a tasty ring that name has to it! :blush: