BENGALZONE PREMIER LEAGUE

New League set-up on Yahoo. This will be a live draft on Tuesday, September 5th at 6:00 pm PDT (9:00 pm EDT). Those fantasy football owners that think they're much better than most others, sign-up now!.

For the rules, link, League ID, and League Password please email me at: pjd@mricinci.com

PARTICIPANTS

B24

BengalBob

DesperateDerelict

GrizzlyBaer

KingWilly

Ox

Skyline

TDB

The Next Big Thing

Wraith

You guys have already lost, so if you'd just like to call it a season now, I'll understand. :player:

Dude if you're that good, maybe we need to start thining about stacking teams against you! Anyone up for an LT for Anthony Thomas trade!?!? ;)

Do your worst! I'll be ready...

:lmao:

So I wonder who's going to be the homer team this year? You know, full of Bengals. Someone's gonna have to get raped on the bye week.

So I wonder who's going to be the homer team this year? You know, full of Bengals. Someone's gonna have to get raped on the bye week.

Ox, you sound suspiciously excited by your comment - anything you care to share with your fellow team owners?

Ox, you sound suspiciously excited by your comment - anything you care to share with your fellow team owners?

No, no, absolutely not.............

;)

• 3 weeks later...

thanks for letting me in, if i could make a suggestion though, could we change the points settings a bit

right now its 50 yards per point passing, and 20 per point running and receiving, ive found that this puts too much emphasis on TDs, which are hit or miss, and less on just having good consistant players

right now its 50 yards per point passing, and 20 per point running and receiving, ive found that this puts too much emphasis on TDs, which are hit or miss, and less on just having good consistant players

I agree.

On a related note, how does everyone feel about the draft time? I'm 99% sure I can't make it :(

FROM THE COMMISSIONER:

I agree.

On a related note, how does everyone feel about the draft time? I'm 99% sure I can't make it :(

FROM THE COMMISSIONER:

If everyone's agreeable, I will modify the performance points to Passing: 1 per 25 yards; and RUSHING & RECEIVING: 1 every 10 yards => effectively doubling the performance aspect. THIS WILL (OR SHOULD) CHANGE YOUR DRAFT BOARD, SO PASS THE WORD!!!

Changing the draft time is tougher, cause most of the decent Yahoo times are gone for that week. THAT'S WHY WE ANNOUNCE THE LEAGUE DRAFT TIME SO EARLY, AND WHY I was suggesting a Select League for an online draft.

Please let me know where we stand on the performance ponts issue - I gotta go to a cross country meet.

PEACE!!!

FROM THE COMMISSIONER:

I agree.

Changing the draft time is tougher, cause most of the decent Yahoo times are gone for that week. THAT'S WHY WE ANNOUNCE THE LEAGUE DRAFT TIME SO EARLY, AND WHY I was suggesting a Select League for an online draft.

Yeah...it wasn't a conflict at the time, but things come up. :(

Looks like I'll be able to make it after all :D

That's great skyline . . . although I was looking forward to drafting for you (Jeff George, Curtis Martin, Priest Holmes, Jimmy Smith, Marcus Robinson, George Blanda - you know - ALL the great ones!)

See y'all tomorrow night.

as of Monday:

Team #...Team name..........Wins........Losses........Ties.............Pct............PF......

....PA.............MNF ..........ickeyshufflin85..........1..............0...............0.............

1.000........124...........58............none

12.............BengalBob's Boys......1.............. 0..............0..............1.000........101...........84...........L.Jordan

8...............Clearwater Goats......1..............0.............. 0..............1.000........ 95...........34...........none

4...............Goodfellas ................1..............0..............0..............1.000........ 80...........58...........Randle El

10.............DesperateDerelict......1..............0..............0...........

..1.000........ 80...........59...........none

5...............Sunday Money...........1..............0..............0..............1.000........58....

......45...........none

2...............The Longest Yard.......1..............0..............0..............1.000........54.........

.64...........Tomlinson, Gates. C.Taylor

3...............The_Next_Big_Ch......0..............1..............0............

.0.000........84...........101...........T.Williamson, J.wiggins

1...............Southpaws................0..............1..............0........

.....0.000........64...........54...........none

6...............Skyline Chilis............0..............1..............0..............0.000........59..

........80...........Cooley

9...............Mooby's#144536.......0..............1..............0..............0.000........58.

.........80...........R.Moss

11.............TDB's Mean Machine..0..............1..............0..............0.000........58...........

24...........Kaeding. MIN-D

14.............Boilers......................0..............1..............0.....

........0.000........45...........58...........Sa.Moss

13.............Wraith's Wranglers.....0..............1..............0..............0.000........34......

....95...........M.Brunnell