'06 Numbers Game.

I don't have a problem with moving Robinson to end (in fact I suggested it months ago). I do, however, have a big problem with letting Shaun Smith go. We know the kid can play. Yippee for Peko's potential, but we all saw where potential got Askew (tasered).

What about Thornton? I'm not as down on him as many are, but there's definitely a gap between his performance and his pay grade, and he seemed pretty resigned to moving on last season (remember the Askew comment).

If you have to move a DT to DE it should be Peko he had more sacks than Rucker in college.

Peko had 81/2 sacks last year 15 tfl--Rucker 61/2 sacks 14 tfl -Henderson had 11 sacks 24 tfl in '03

Bryan Robinson has never put up more than 4 sacks in a year and that was when he was in his prime, in the last 4 years he has 2 sacks.

As far as Shaun Smith that is another concern because he is either the 2nd or 3rd best DT on the team and I would hate to see Rucker ,Henderson,or Smith cut because they have put too much money into Robinson and don't want to admit it was a mistake.

Robinson is not a DE and he will never be,in the sense that he will not provide a pass rush.

To me,Robinson is the weak link when you look at those players.

There are only so many roster spots.