10 Days Away from Camp

ArmyBengal

Let's try to change this up a bit...

With camp starting in 10 days, what are you looking forward to seeing or how things shake out??

I want to see what's going to happen at WR with Chatman, Tab, and McNeil in the mix.

I want to see the safety's going at it with Madieu, Jackson, and the younger guys like "Indiana Jones".

I want to see the LB corps and the defense get at it.

I want to see the rookies in general (assuming they sign before camp).

WHODEY !!!

The guys I will be watching, in no particular order

Anthony Wright - critical til Palmer returns

Landon Johnson - critical due to loss of Odell

Patrick Body - emergence at CB or S or on ST could pay big dividends. Tremendous speed.

Stacey Andrews - the dancing bear may need to get extensive playing time, perhaps even some starts, due to possible mass exodus of the OL next offseason

Ghiaciuc/Wilkerson - the transition at C must occur this year. One will to emerge, hopefully provide quality starts. My money is on Ghiaciuc purely on the basis of continued concern over Wilkerson's year-and-a-half old injury

Mathias Askew - Mr Inactive, this is your last chance.

Madieu Williams - have you really recovered? How rusty are you after nearly a year away

Sam Adams - do you have anything left in you? Will you have the endurance to stay in and be effective in on all run-oriented downs, including/especially 3rd/4th and short? goal line?

David Pollack - you had your best game (good but not great) in the playoff against Pittsburgh. Does your development now continue or is that the best you had?

The tight ends - can any of you catch?

With camp starting in 10 days, what are you looking forward to seeing or how things shake out??

I want to see what's going to happen at WR with Chatman, Tab, and McNeil in the mix.

I want to see the safety's going at it with Madieu, Jackson, and the younger guys like "Indiana Jones".

WHODEY !!!

I had to choose between 3 & 4. I think im gonna choose 3 cuz Thurman wont be playing the first 4 games & Brooks might turn out to be a really good LB + Brian Simmons switched to middle LB.

WHODEY !!!

I had to choose between 3 & 4. I think im gonna choose 3 cuz Thurman wont be playing the first 4 games & Brooks might turn out to be a really good LB + Brian Simmons switched to middle LB.

That's just what came to mind for me, but I'm sure there is plenty more... Feel free to add what "you" want to see or what you will be looking for !!!

WHODEY !!!

Pollack is probably the highest up on my list. I wanna see (a) how they are using this guy and (B) how he is developing. Are they going to really put him primarily in LB positions and can he display sufficient coverage skills? Is he going to be primarily rushing the passer from various spots on the field? I think this position is somewhat of a key to how the line is going to be positioned and how many LBs we are going to be using on any given down. Wouldn't it be nice if DP makes up for his holdout last year by coming in and being in the right spot all the time.