Hi everyone

Casey

What's up everyone? New guy here. I was born in Dayton, but have lived in Texas for about 15 years now. I've been a Bengals for as long as I can remember and spent many Sundays at Riverfront Stadium while growing up. I'm looking forward to talking to everyone and spending a lot of time in the forum.

:cheers:

Is it just me or did the influx of idiot Steelers fans on here make posting "welcome" in these types of threads a little more difficult ??

The only thing worse than a "Stealer" Troll is...well, nothing to be honest with you.

They are pretty fun to talk smack to though. :lol:

Cool, where do you go to watch the games on Sundays or do you watch them at the house ??

WHODEY !!!

I picked up the Sunday Ticket last year, so I watch at home now. I use to go to Fatso's over on Bandero Rd to watch or the E Club on Randolph sometimes too.

Cool, where do you go to watch the games on Sundays or do you watch them at the house ??

WHODEY !!!

I picked up the Sunday Ticket last year, so I watch at home now. I use to go to Fatso's over on Bandero Rd to watch or the E Club on Randolph sometimes too.

I've been going out to Fatso's since forever... Probably have seen you out there...

WHODEY !!!

What's up everyone? New guy here. I was born in Dayton, but have lived in Texas for about 15 years now. I've been a Bengals for as long as I can remember and spent many Sundays at Riverfront Stadium while growing up. I'm looking forward to talking to everyone and spending a lot of time in the forum.

Nice to have another fellow Daytonian and Redskin alum on board.

Cool! What year did you graduate? I was there when we actually were the Redskins. :lol:

Cool! What year did you graduate? I was there when we actually were the Redskins. :lol:

Alter HS - 1983

Miami - 1987, Masters '88

Go Redskins!

Alter HS - 1983

Miami - 1987, Masters '88

Go Redskins!

:sure:

I went to high school at CJ and graduated in 1982. After high school, I spent some time in the Air Force before going back to school full time. Graduated from Miami (College of Arts and Science) in 1990.

Scott Wittman (CJ-83, Miami-87) was a frat brother and good friend. I don't know whether you knew him. (Yeah I know CJ and Alter guys.) My Dad and all his brothers went to Chaminade, my mom and her sisters went to Julienne. I still get/send emails when Alter loses/beats to CJ in almost any sport.

The worst part is I have an aunt that teaches at Carroll and cousins that go there. Oh well.

Scott Wittman (CJ-83, Miami-87) was a frat brother and good friend. I don't know whether you knew him. (Yeah I know CJ and Alter guys.) My Dad and all his brothers went to Chaminade, my mom and her sisters went to Julienne. I still get/send emails when Alter loses/beats to CJ in almost any sport.

The worst part is I have an aunt that teaches at Carroll and cousins that go there. Oh well.

The name sounds familiar, but I can't place the face.