Hilarious Big Ben t-shirt

bigbill17

Any opinions?

Yeah, for one I think it's a pretty lame attempt at humor and it would have pissed me off to see Carson T-shirts when he was hurt. Two, I was suprised to see the location of the seller being in Pennsylvania... Must be near the Ohio border !!!

WHODEY !!!

Only in America. That person is more than likely from the Philly or NJ area.

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/06164/697867-100.stm Thank god this happened on June 12th and not during the season on a off day. Looks like Big Ben and Carson will be squaring off on 9/24

With respect, and although I truly hope this is true, I think a story like this is about as unwise as I have ever seen. My wife works in therapy and I have grown to know that there is absolutely no way that anyone can definitively say such a thing when such an injury takes place. Just unprofessional by Bouchette in my opinion. Then again, if you get to hear guys like Bouchette on a daily basis like I do, you come to realize that the spin doctors are always working overtime for the Steeler idol worshipers.

Again ... I honestly do hope and expect the guy will be fine. But to hang your hat on something as unprofessional as these statements is just ... well ... unwise.

Any opinions?

Yeah, for one I think it's a pretty lame attempt at humor and it would have pissed me off to see Carson T-shirts when he was hurt. Two, I was suprised to see the location of the seller being in Pennsylvania... Must be near the Ohio border !!!

WHODEY !!!

Carson didn't get hurt because he's willfully retarded.

Never said he did, but it goes to show the mindset of people to being asshats when others are truly physically hurt... Like I said, pathetic !!!

WHODEY !!!

LOCATION OF THE SELLER IS:

KITTANNING, PA, UNITED STATES

40 MILES NE OF SH*TTSBURGH

I CAN'T BELIEVE THE SELLER IS FROM PA! THAT WOULD BE LIKE SOMEONE FROM SOUTHEAST OHIO SELLING "THE CARSON CLUB" MOTTO: "LOCK OUT EITHER KNEE WITH THE TWIST OF YOUR ARM"

0340655_160_CC_3abc3.jpg

Big Ben t-shirt

thought it was funny.....any opinions?

Hmmm.. <_<

That is a very lame attempt at humour.

Did any of you see that guy trying to sell pieces of Ben's bike from the wreckage on eBay? The stuff was up for sale even before the blood dried on the pavement.

The nerve of some people :angry:

ESPN is reporting that a seller on E-bay has offered the motorcycle helmet Big Ben didn't wear. In the item description the seller makes it clear that you're actually bidding on an empty cardboard box.

The high bid was said to be over $200.

:sure:

All are very sad attempts to make a buck or two. And I don't find them very funny. I do give them some credit for their originality...except for the guy picking up pieces of wreckage. How disgraceful! I wonder if it would be a police officer...who else could get that close unless you were one of the first responders or witnesses. And if they were who would think of something that quick!